[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Rotate teh Maplehood Watch Gach/Cosmetics

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This last Maplehood watch, It really feels like a wasted opportunity. You guys could have added new items for some variety in what rotates around. Some new hairstyles and eyes... Perhaps next time we see this event, you will consider this?

Particular items I might add to the Cash boxes for Maplehood:
-Orchid Black Wing Set
-Demon Slayer set
-Mercedes Set
Hairstyles that could be added into future rotations of Maplehood:
-Luscious Locks
-Long Wavy Bangs
-Really old Royal hair styles that we never see again.
If you guys have anything you wanna see...you can add it into this thread...don't be ridiculous though.
  1. Wanna see Maplehood Watch have some more variety in Cash items?13 votes
    1. Yeah, everyone looks the same now.
       100% (13 votes)
    2. Nah, I just want dem equips.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    This would be very nice to see in the next one, if the event is going to continue being a once-annual occurrence. It's fun the first couple of times, but after that it becomes less and less worth doing if it's just the same exact stuff every single time.

I mean, what is anyone gonna do with 30 Quack Quack Label Rings?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    This would be very nice to see in the next one, if the event is going to continue being a once-annual occurrence. It's fun the first couple of times, but after that it becomes less and less worth doing if it's just the same exact stuff every single time.

Farm for 10 more so they can have one on every character?

I agree with the suggestion, of course. A new selection of cosmetics (both covers and hair/faces) would be quite refreshing, and help keep participation in the event at peak.
    One specific thing that's missing is gloves. Preferably a bracelet-type "glove", that would fit the summery theme of most of the clothes.
    And, conversely, I'd like to see more options for actual shoes (I do love the beaded anklet, but some characters just don't look right when barefoot).
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Farm for 10 more so they can have one on every character?

I agree with the suggestion, of course. A new selection of cosmetics (both covers and hair/faces) would be quite refreshing, and help keep participation in the event at peak.
    One specific thing that's missing is gloves. Preferably a bracelet-type "glove", that would fit the summery theme of most of the clothes.
    And, conversely, I'd like to see more options for actual shoes (I do love the beaded anklet, but some characters just don't look right when barefoot).

Agreed...I really like the Orchid black Wing shoes...simple but pretty...and the Lucid shoes...but I doubt Id see those in a Maplehood watch Gach...another set I might want would be the Kinesis set that I missed out on (didnt play much at the time) or maybe some School uniforms, or the Succubus set...so many options...just rotate around each event
  • SrcionSrcion
    Reactions: 500
    edited February 2017
    the kerning enigneering suit would also be nice along with the phoenix weapons for the maple hood watch event