[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.216 Astral Blessings Patch Notes here!

Character(s) stuck; unable to log in

pommepouffepommepouffe
Reactions: 1,260
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Gameplay

Brief bug summary:
Unable to log in to characters after logging into account and inputting PIC. Similar to recent nodestone lockout characters. Might be related to the current "nothing working" bug.

More details:
I was able to log onto one character of my account immediately after the maintenance with no issues.
I logged off and relogged onto a different character of the same account.
This second character then suffered from this glitch that is happening to multiple people right now. I logged off this stuck character thinking a relog would work.
After logging off this stuck character, I have not been able to log onto any other character. I can log into the account, but once I select a character and input my pin, it gives me the sound that says I've logged in, then goes into a black screen. This is similar to the lockout that occurred in December/January for people who got stuck after opening too many nodes.

Steps to reproduce:
- Log onto character that gets the current glitch (possibly due to ring/equip summons) - may or may not be relevant step
- Log off and attempt to log back in
- Unable to login to the character you select. It will display the character as online on Buddy List/Guild/track but all you get is a black screen.

Character info:
Not included as so far this has happened to every single character I've tried on two different accounts.

Date and time of the incident:
After the scheduled maintenance on 16 Feb 2017.
Aran

Comments

• pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited February 2017
    I am still stuck after the unscheduled maintenance. My ticket was marked as resolved due to the USC but this has changed nothing.
    Aran
  • NekohimesamaNekohimesama
    Reactions: 505
    edited February 2017
    glitch so hard this time , cant even login ...
    Aran
  • AranAran
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2017
    couldn't even usc properly, login glitch from before is back again