[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple VVorld Record Event Rewards

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited February 2017
    I just wish I had an extra day to get some of those Storm potions...=3="
  • PetePete
    Reactions: 560
    edited February 2017
    I won 10k mp from an official stream a while back and I remember kthxbainao telling me that they have a policy that forces them to wait a certain number of days before giving them out. Its possible that this is the reason why they are taking so long in this case. Nonetheless, at least a little information would have been nice.
    Like a list of the winners, or some sort of announcement.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    Pete wrote: »
    I won 10k mp from an official stream a while back and I remember kthxbainao telling me that they have a policy that forces them to wait a certain number of days before giving them out. Its possible that this is the reason why they are taking so long in this case. Nonetheless, at least a little information would have been nice.
    Like a list of the winners, or some sort of announcement.

if you look at my previous post i did get something out of the support chat where they said they would be rewarded in a future maintenance.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    if you look at my previous post i did get something out of the support chat where they said they would be rewarded in a future maintenance.

That's hardly saying anything, since the alternative is "we decided to call the whole thing off." Which, even when they do, they never announce. They just delay and delay and delay until people get tired of asking "What's happening with that?"
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    bumbertyr wrote: »

That's hardly saying anything, since the alternative is "we decided to call the whole thing off." Which, even when they do, they never announce. They just delay and delay and delay until people get tired of asking "What's happening with that?"

it's a confirmation that rewards will be given out, so be patient.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I hope they investigate WRs to see if they are obtained legitly before handing rewards.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    Sorrow wrote: »
    I hope they investigate WRs to see if they are obtained legitly before handing rewards.

More than likely that's what they're doing, we'll just have to wait and see.
  • MrHellbannMrHellbann
    Reactions: 780
    edited February 2017
    Still waiting...
  • PetePete
    edited February 2017
    Rip still nothing in this weeks maintenance notes.
  • TheOracleTheOracle
    Reactions: 610
    edited February 2017
    nothing mentioned anywhere still, i saw people on reddit talking say if you won multiple records that you would only be receiving rewards for a single record, but i have no clue where they got this information.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    TheOracle wrote: »
    nothing mentioned anywhere still, i saw people on reddit talking say if you won multiple records that you would only be receiving rewards for a single record, but i have no clue where they got this information.

That is what happened in MSEA. Asiasoft posted a notice saying you'd only get one reward even if you qualified for multiple records, that hackers were disqualified, and that, unfortunately, their system didn't keep track of 2nd place (or any other), so those records where #1 was disqualified (for being a hacker or for having two records) just wouldn't have a prize given out.

It remains to be seen whether Nexon America will do the same.
  • TheOracleTheOracle
    Reactions: 610
    edited February 2017

That is what happened in MSEA. Asiasoft posted a notice saying you'd only get one reward even if you qualified for multiple records, that hackers were disqualified, and that, unfortunately, their system didn't keep track of 2nd place (or any other), so those records where #1 was disqualified (for being a hacker or for having two records) just wouldn't have a prize given out.

thank you for that, i just wish we weren't kept so in the dark about the rewards
  • PetePete
    edited February 2017

thank you for that, i just wish we weren't kept so in the dark about the rewards

Just means its not going to happen anytime soon
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited February 2017
    I saw someone with the medal yesterday --- so I'm assuming they have been delivered
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    BIackbean wrote: »
    I saw someone with the medal yesterday --- so I'm assuming they have been delivered

Considering there are hackers in Reboot wearing the "Beater" medal (given only in an event that ended long before Reboot opened), I would not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
    bumbertyrKylehell007
  • AsylumAsylum
    Reactions: 880
    edited February 2017
    BIackbean wrote: »

Perhaps you were seeing the medal for qualifying for all records?
  • PonPonPonPon
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited February 2017
    This is not going anywhere waiting for a distribution. And no information in this week's maintenance.

WE DEMAND AN UPDATE FOR THIS EVENT'S REWARD.

Thank you.
  • LordRedLordRed
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited March 2017
    Here's the deal so maple SEA released info on the event, (and is the only one) addressing that hackers could not receive rewards and that people who won multiple will only receive 1 reward. GMS is obviously waiting for KMS to tell them what to do as per usual. no official notice has been released and i'm extremely disappointed during this 7 hour maintenance they couldn't give us our rewards.....NOT TO MENTION they are redistributing rewards for switching from the direct client to the new launcher that i received last week but was supposed to get it the week prior, so its not like they haven't actually been fixing reward systems. NEXON STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME I WANT MY REWARDS OR I REFUSE TO PURCHASE NX FROM YOU.
    Pete
  • MrHellbannMrHellbann
    Reactions: 780
    edited March 2017
    Still waiting...
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    (little Green muppet with a cane walks up) Hmmm Quiet Nexon is Yessss. Not saying anything they are... wait we have to yessss. Much of the darkside Nexon's powers come from.