[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LOGIN ISSUES FOR WEEKS AND NEXON STILL DOESNT FIX

NightLordxMorningGodNightLordxMorningGod
Reactions: 100
edited February 2017 in Rants and Raves
Recently just re-downloaded maple story and thought it was worth the wait. But after weeks of playing I can honestly say that nexon clearly doesn't care about maple story. After these recent "maintenances" I assumed that they would fix login issues but I was wrong. I've been trying every day for over an hour and tried every solution possible. Every time I select my region it DC's me, I get through the region and then DC's me when I select a character every time!!!!!!! Not only that but there is literally boters in every fing map. The lack of communication nexon has with the community is why their game has declined over the years.

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited February 2017
    It's been this way for years if ur new I recommand don't play the game not until nexon fixes the issues.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    It's been this way for years if ur new I recommand don't play the game not until nexon fixes the issues.

The login issues are new. Only a matter of months.
    We've had disconnections and lag for years, but getting the game to start up has never been anywhere close to this problematic.
    LilyflowerIts2Sharp4U
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

The login issues are new. Only a matter of months.
    We've had disconnections and lag for years, but getting the game to start up has never been anywhere close to this problematic.
    hmm ur right.

• YuuzenYuuzen
    Reactions: 905
    edited February 2017
    It will be this way for years if ur new I recommand don't play the game not until nexon fixes the issues.
    I think that fixes what you meant ^_^
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited February 2017
    Yuuzen wrote: »
    It will be this way for years if ur new I recommand don't play the game not until nexon fixes the issues.
    sigh... look I know some people don't understand what I'm saying just because my Grammer is terrible and it's not my fault but hey everyone make mistakes it's common and don't change my words just because it doesn't make sense.

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Yuuzen wrote: »
    sigh... look I know some people don't understand what I'm saying just because my Grammer is terrible and it's not my fault but hey everyone make mistakes it's common and don't change my words just because it doesn't make sense.

I don't think he was correcting your grammar, I think he was making a joke about how slow Nexon is at fixing things lol.
    JettLuvsU
  • YuuzenYuuzen
    Reactions: 905
    edited February 2017
    sigh... look I know some people don't understand what I'm saying just because my Grammer is terrible and it's not my fault but hey everyone make mistakes it's common and don't change my words just because it doesn't make sense

Sorries Lily... Your grammar was totally perfectly fine! I defiantly was just making a joke towards Nexon, using what you said, as Fenn noticed.
    I apologize if you thought I was (being serious) correcting you. ~_~ ~<3

(she, too, preferably)

• OthidistOthidist
    Reactions: 685
    edited February 2017
    At least it isn't Maple Brazil.