[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

One Slash Man?!

R4DAznR4DAzn
Reactions: 510
edited February 2017 in General Chat
It sucks getting one-shotted by Hayato for the event :/ Hope everyone else is doing better than me.

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    For me it's Mihile and his dumb laser. TT ^TT
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Several of these enemies have multi-line %hp attacks that scale badly, so that if they use that attack on you in a high-numbered room, it's 1-hit KO.
    They are Mihile, Dual Blade, Oz, and also Kanna and Hayato - one of which is always in room 20. I think I read in the past that their attacks can be evaded if you get out of the way, but I never manage it.
    Obviously, if you 1-hit them before they can do anything, you'll never encounter this.

Two strategies I use to avoid dying on my not-too-strong chars:
    - Have a Bishop cast Heaven's Door on the char before going in.
    - Make sure to always have full HP when entering a room.
    - Use bind or invincibility skill, if the class has one, when encountering these bosses. (Fortunately, we get enough time to wait until the cooldown ends before moving to the next room)
    R4DAzn
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Several of these enemies have multi-line %hp attacks that scale badly, so that if they use that attack on you in a high-numbered room, it's 1-hit KO.
    They are Mihile, Dual Blade, Oz, and also Kanna and Hayato - one of which is always in room 20. I think I read in the past that their attacks can be evaded if you get out of the way, but I never manage it.
    Obviously, if you 1-hit them before they can do anything, you'll never encounter this.

Two strategies I use to avoid dying on my not-too-strong chars:
    - Have a Bishop cast Heaven's Door on the char before going in.
    - Make sure to always have full HP when entering a room.
    - Use bind or invincibility skill, if the class has one, when encountering these bosses. (Fortunately, we get enough time to wait until the cooldown ends before moving to the next room)
    Sometimes waiting for skills can be helpfull, in my kanna i block the enime attacks with Haku's buff so all i need to do is wait Haku buff me again.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited February 2017
    Freakin Kanna...I cant even blink on my Kinesis cuz its squishy and dies if I dont pay 110% attention
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    yah Sengoku high is extremely unforgiving to new players.
    JettLuvsUR4DAzn
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited February 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    Nah, Hayato is just out for revenge for being called weak all these years, dood.

Like Shimada Heart isn't already doing this.
    StellarDemon
  • NonxenNonxen
    Reactions: 710
    edited February 2017
    I was always 1hit em before they can 1hit me :P
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Does Mihile still do that thing where he can stun you indefinitely lol? I remember that being a good reason I never did Sengoku on my mules.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Oh you can do the event? Lag hall .......
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Oh you can do the event? Lag hall .......

Guild teleport ...