[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Addicted EU

PrizkillaPrizkilla
Reactions: 555
edited February 2017 in Archive
General Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addicted was created the 20th of October 2016 Our Union is Rainsong
If you are interested in joining you need to contact either me or Rahuri ingame.
At the moment we have 190+ members.
We are one of the biggest European guild in Reboot.
Our goal is to become the biggest guild around.
Rather, our primary goal is to have fun with everyone who joins!
We plan to do CRA runs, hard magnus and all the other end game bosses.

Rules
We want "clean" members, people that don't talk bad about other players, people that wouldn't start/join a smega-war.
People that wouldn't talk bad about other guilds (even if a guild would be really bad). People that don't hack, scam, killsteal or is a general burden to the game experience for the rest of the community.
We don't need super funded, high leveled players. Not that we do not accept you if you happen to be one, but we don't have a high range- or level limit that you have to achieve. Although we do prefer if you have reached at least lvl 120. Just as a general proof that you're serious and driven enough. Finally we want positive and mature members, players that like to talk, enjoy playing the game, and spread a general good aura. If you think you could be someone that meets these requirements, you're more than welcome to either write a response here or to find me in-game.
Leader
Prizkilla
Junior Masters
Rahuri
jyng
for more information contact one of the (junior) masters or me

Comments