[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Royal Hair/Face Updates

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited February 2017 in General Chat
I noticed that the males didn't get any new hairs or faces and the females did lol.
But on a side note I feel like I'm always seeing Irena Hair, Danika Hair, Beta Hair though but maybe it's just me lol.
Can you guys add the Grace hair in? It hasn't been in a cycle in years...

Comments

• TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited February 2017
    I'd say I'm shocked, but the male Royals have sucked for so long now.

I hope they improve this soon.

Honestly females aren't doing much better, but I feel like they are always adding in the same old hairs. They have had some decent cycles but they could definitely improve on changing around the styles every update.

• GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited February 2017
    It seems that a recent trend with royalist is that Nixon will update the female styles every other rotation or so, add in the same four to six styles, , while refusing to add any new male styles even if KMS added them into their rotations. One such example of this is the inclusion of the female Lucid hair and face, but not the male Lucid hair and face.
    Examples of commonly rotated styles that I've noticed includes Surprised face, Bed Head Hair, Beau Wild Hunter Hair, Overgrown Hair, Beta Hair, Caterpiller Brow face, sleepy face,Scholar Face, Confused Look, Dewy-Eyed look, Arrogant Face, Piercing Gaze, Spica Face, Puppy-Eyed face, Pure Gaze, Neatly-Kempt face and Danika Hair.

I hope that Nixon improves on this trend soon as it's a little unfair that male hairs and faces never get any updates,but instead get vip styles added to the mix instead.
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Galvar wrote: »
    It seems that a recent trend with royalist is that Nixon will update the female styles every other rotation or so, add in the same four to six styles, , while refusing to add any new male styles even if KMS added them into their rotations. One such example of this is the inclusion of the female Lucid hair and face, but not the male Lucid hair and face.
    Examples of commonly rotated styles that I've noticed includes Surprised face, Bed Head Hair, Beau Wild Hunter Hair, Overgrown Hair, Beta Hair, Caterpiller Brow face, sleepy face,Scholar Face, Confused Look, Dewy-Eyed look, Arrogant Face, Piercing Gaze, Spica Face, Puppy-Eyed face, Pure Gaze, Neatly-Kempt face and Danika Hair.

I hope that Nixon improves on this trend soon as it's a little unfair that male hairs and faces never get any updates,but instead get vip styles added to the mix instead.

Ima just keep complaining on the forums about it until equality is served >:(
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 1,940
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Galvar wrote: »

Ima just keep complaining on the forums about it until equality is served >:(
    That's pretty much what support told me to do in order to get more styles added. Just post what we want, hope someone sees, and maybe add it to the rotation...eventually.
    Tuba
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited February 2017
    It would be nice if there's a royal requests forum section again
    JettLuvsUTuba