[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can we please have a new PIC interface?

BreadRoadBreadRoad
Reactions: 530
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
http://imgur.com/a/TpDBo

^that's the picture of the new PIC interface of KMS.

KMS has one of these and it's much simpler than what we have now.

They don't have to flip through numbers and capital letters like we do and it's very secure since those maple logos are moving randomly throughout the keyboard.

I heard other maplestory regions have it other than KMS, please let me know what you think!
GoldAdventurer
  1. Should we have this new PIC interface?16 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (16 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited February 2017
    This interface would be better, i agree on changing the interface to the KMS one, which has been for quite some time.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I actually have played a bit of MapleSEA and they are using this PIC/2nd Password, and it's way better, not by a Kilometer though.
    what we really need is a PIC/2nd Password on the Storage, when you click on ANY Storage NPC you should be Required to write your PIC/2nd Password, that will make GMS 25% Better. and the PIC/2nd Password should be your Account PIC not a Different one.
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    The PIC interface of KMS in the attached picture is used in MapleSEA, too.
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    isn't this the same as what the PIC use to be? They keyboard layout after typing in the password :O
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited February 2017
    What does KMS's interface look like?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    MakazeKiba wrote: »
    What does KMS's interface look like?

As stated in the OP:
    MBEywUI.png

KMS has a full-QWERTY keyboard that's interspersed with maple leaf icons. The leaf icons move around randomly.
    As opposed to GMS's current soft keyboard, which is cell-phone style (2-3 letters per tile arranged in a 3x4 grid, where the tiles move around randomly).