[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pensalir Farming

BlurrySummerBlurrySummer
Reactions: 410
edited February 2017 in General Chat
I'm a level 205 DB with big spider familiar looking for the best place to farm Pensalir equips for superior item crystals, trying to craft weps or gather materials in the shortest amount of time to fund my characters.Any mobs suggestions would be great. Thank you

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Any map that has a good spawn rate of enemies you can 1-hit.
    Warrior Grounds used to be very good, I'm not sure whether it still is after it was made bigger. (Exp is unimpressive, but drops are plentiful)
    If not there then the new favorite is Forsaken Excavation Site 2, I believe.
  • BlurrySummerBlurrySummer
    edited February 2017
    Yea WAG went to poop, I saw the KMS version months back and hoped it didn't come to GMS XD, i can one shot when fully buffed with hypers and Asura around 1.6mil range thing is i dont have a pet and i tend to lagg alot when i mob them together.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    If you don't have a pet then you have a problem, because everywhere that drops a good amount of equipment will also drop a godawful amount of meso bags, event items, and other trash.
    However, you'd do better in Haven, Corrupted World Tree, or Arcane River, where the mobs don't have an ETC drop, so the ground is just a little less cluttered. (But again, preferably somewhere you can 1-hit) Sad Erdas is a map with pretty good spawn and minimal Arcane Force requirement, so you might try that.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited February 2017
    Just do DIPQ.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Just do DIPQ.

Unfortunately, they nerfed that to the ground at some point in the past.
    Right now, in my experience, with just a Spider, you're lucky to get even one equip per DIPQ run.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited February 2017
    I'd go for Weathered Land of Sorrow on a busy channel, farm/train and watch for the ebosses to pop. The bonus stage drops truckloads of pensalir stuff from the sky and pops them out of mimic chests, so even if you're late to the party for a kill tag, you still get to round up some equips. Around reset time is excellent for this, and when you get to lv. 210 it opens up even more opportunity for eboss with the Chu Chu area. Also, a bonus is that you get to farm for nodestones at the same time and gain really good EXP from mobs.
    edited February 2017
    Ty for all the suggestions guys, so far im having good progress. again ty very much
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    Reactions: 650
    edited February 2017
    The 3 platform tiki mask guys, or the 2 platform stumpy place.
  • BrendiruBrendiru
    Reactions: 530
    edited March 2017
    Yellow goblins in korean folk town have the highest drop rate, you can get like 5-10 pieces in a matter of minutes, I think it's the most efficient way to farm pensalir, if you don't care about xp/meso.
    BlurrySummerxMuramasaxLelouchz
    edited March 2017
    Brendiru wrote: »
    Yellow goblins in korean folk town have the highest drop rate, you can get like 5-10 pieces in a matter of minutes, I think it's the most efficient way to farm pensalir, if you don't care about xp/meso.
    Dude holy crap, TY so much for that suggestion i farmed my entire invt in about 30 mins and i have all slots open, i literally want to hug you lmfao, coming from a guy who farms boss mesos and i got so many philosopher stones and made about 700mil at the end of my farming session of 6 hours. i cant thank you enough m8
    xLelouchz
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2017
    Dark cornians (check spelling) in dragon forest. The ones that look like dual blades themselves. I usually get a good amount of equips there.