[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow shielding wards to be used above 12 stars.

PeepPeep
Reactions: 3,950
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As the title says. Allow the use of shielding wards above 12 stars for non superior items. There is no reason why it shouldn't be.

Thank you.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited February 2017
    it's true, we have protection from destruction for 12~14 stars as a meso cost so they could make them work up to the 14th star, but at the same time I think Nexon wants the protection from 12~14 to be a meso sink
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    while they're at it, make it so succeeding doesn't use up the protection. I still don't agree that a successful enhance or scroll should remove the protection.
    JettLuvsU
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    while they're at it, make it so succeeding doesn't use up the protection. I still don't agree that a successful enhance or scroll should remove the protection.

And while they're at it, they should sell them for meso from Matilda.

Or, you know what? Let's just make all scrolls in the game 100% and get rid of the need for all these expensive cash shop scrolls ...

• forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited February 2017
    This sounds like a great idea. It's already expensive and hard enough to get 15 stars on tyrants.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    bumbertyr wrote: »

And while they're at it, they should sell them for meso from Matilda.

Or, you know what? Let's just make all scrolls in the game 100% and get rid of the need for all these expensive cash shop scrolls ...

I agree they do need to come from another source other than the cash shop and the LOW, LOW chance from elite bosses. wouldn't mind having them back as a boss drop >.>
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited February 2017
    Guys, Nexon relies on these special scrolls as income to better improve Maplestory. Requesting for these to be made available without NX might further hinder the current issues we are having with MS. If anything, they should 1) have more available through the reward shop and 2) reduce the price of some of the items, like return scrolls and superior shielding wards.

Back to the topic: Yes, shielding wards/protection scrolls need to be adjusted to work on items up to 14 stars. Honestly no one really cares too much about stars until 12+ when there is a chance the item might go BOOM(aside from Superiors of course).