[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Blaze Wizards Hackers

tijack1tijack1
Reactions: 520
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
Blaze Wizards Hackers are everywhere, how are we the honest players suppose to play with all those hackers taking all the maps in every channel? Some maps have even more than 1 hacker in it. When are you guys gonna fix it?

Thank you

Close reason: Not following the posting guidelines for this section.
Elinstar

Comments

• shavitshavit
    Reactions: 1,460
    edited February 2017
    that's not a bug report
  • tijack1tijack1
    Reactions: 520
    edited March 2017
    shavit wrote: »
    that's not a bug report

how is it not a bug?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,860
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    tijack1 wrote: »
    how is it not a bug?

A bug is broken game functionality. So, for example, Zeros losing out on boss damage.

Hackers and bots, while a problem, are not broken functionality of the game itself, and not something can be "fixed" in the same way. They need to be dealt with by either reporting them in-game or through a ticket. We do not allow individual player reports on the forums, for a variety of reasons.
  • BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited March 2017
    I would have to agree with Mr. Fournier. While not an actual "bug" per se, they do make maps unworkable for other players, thus preventing the completion of quests that require killing x number of certain mobs or acquiring item y from mob z because every channel has a blaze wizard on every area in Mu Lung and Signapore CBD.

I would also like to point out that I have been occasionally disconnected while crossing areas infested by hackers and getting the message that I WAS THE ONE using an illegal hacking program!
    JettLuvsU
This discussion has been closed.