[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What should the Compensation for the 20+ Hours be

serveyou123serveyou123
Reactions: 750
edited March 2017 in General Chat
I say, we need atleast 2K Maple Points, 2-3 days 2x event and 1x Master cube!

This is DS!!!

DS = Dog Shhhhhhh

Comments

• VaazaVaaza
    Reactions: 425
    edited March 2017
    I'd honestly be fine if everything that needed to be fixed, was fixed. They had approx 16 hours to fix and apply a 7 hour patch so that means everything should be working fine right?
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    2x exp/drop coupons would be nice, since there's 2x coming up lol. And all the ones from February conveniently expired right before then (and CBA to switch to the Nexon Launcher on my main, so I'm missing out on those for this session).

I also would not complain if they gave us 100k maple points.

edit: oh, just saw what the compensation was lol.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited March 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    I also would not complain if they gave us 100k maple points.

edit: oh, just saw what the compensation was lol.

Yeah maple points, ofc...lol, that'll ever happen.

You're gonna get reward points that you can already accumulate plenty of otherwise and you're gonna like it. Also, let's not forget those precious honor points you can also accumulate plenty of otherwise. Something of monetary value that is actually useful as a sincere apology? Gone, babes.
  • NoComparisonNoComparison
    Reactions: 1,275
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I wanted to make a video today so 2x comp. would actually help me scrape together footage. XD I'm all for it!

In the long haul for comp. I want PvP