[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

run time error HELP

EMS4EVERktnxbyeEMS4EVERktnxbye
Reactions: 710
edited March 2017 in Tech Support
1st showed this msg but with repair somehow fixed
SpA0VcJ.jpg
then this
WaLm4KF.jpg
am geting this from game launcher and nexon laucnher right when i press PLAY

i have try thishttps://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/204377569-I-m-getting-a-Runtime-Error-in-MapleStory
but still same

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Google "visual C++ runtime redistributable 2015" and download it from Microsoft's website.
  • EMS4EVERktnxbyeEMS4EVERktnxbye
    edited March 2017
    X60Phc3.jpg
    this one enough?
    because x64 wont let me for some reason
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    It should be enough. Are you able to find the dll that appears in your first error message, on your computer?
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    It should be enough. Are you able to find the dll that appears in your first error message, on your computer?
    that showed only 2 times and no more after i did repair from nexon launcher thing

and no i cant find it just cheked for that dll but noone from the dll are that long
    edited March 2017
    can you find that dll? and upload ?
    i will try import but i guss its not the case anymore as i did repair and fixed
    now just runtime error i found many people in past haveing same on forums and many says it fixed on next patch THEY HAD .... ;(((((((((((
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    You can try making sure your DirectX installation is up-to-date. One of my computers had that issue with the February Maple patch: C++ Runtime error that was solved when installing DirectX.
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    You can try making sure your DirectX installation is up-to-date. One of my computers had that issue with the February Maple patch: C++ Runtime error that was solved when installing DirectX.

hmmmmmm i just used dxdiag i got directX 11 so i dont think i can get better?
    edited March 2017
    this is baddddddddd;((((((((((( 1st launcher issue then this
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    I'm not good with Visual C errors; they always pop up in weird places for me and there's always a "latest version" that's not the latest at all.

The support website has more detailed instructions here. Typically when I get runtime errors myself it tends to be a one-time thing and works just fine if I restart, so I can't be of much help here.
    edited March 2017
    awhhhhhhhh man also am geting the 1st errro when i run from nexon launcher now again
    *update*
    got freshh download and still same
    gives me the 1st error now and the runtime agin after that
  • TamireliaTamirelia
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited March 2017
    I'm having the same issue and nothing seems to be fixing it. I can't even install the Visual C++ thing, it just stops partway through.
  • yukimoriyukimori
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited March 2017
    downloading the API doesnt work... i have the same problem and i've tried everything...

THE PROBLEM IS THE NEXON LAUNCHER//// CUZ 2 DAYS AGO MAPLE WORKED JUST FINE.. BUT AFTER THIS STUPID UPDATE THAT U CAN ONLY PLAY THROUGH THE LAUNCHER IT MADE THOSE ERRORS POP UP WHEN EVER I RUN MAPLE.
    edited March 2017
    yukimori wrote: »
    downloading the API doesnt work... i have the same problem and i've tried everything...

THE PROBLEM IS THE NEXON LAUNCHER//// CUZ 2 DAYS AGO MAPLE WORKED JUST FINE.. BUT AFTER THIS STUPID UPDATE THAT U CAN ONLY PLAY THROUGH THE LAUNCHER IT MADE THOSE ERRORS POP UP WHEN EVER I RUN MAPLE.

kinda true ;(

edited March 2017
    here nothing seem to fix that run time error and from the things i searched its nexon(app) broken in fact it sould work with all visual c++ but they made it broke or maybe with only specific version that who know wich one it is
  • JiminnieJiminnie
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2017
    I guess I'm quitting! I keep getting the runtime error as well after the patch ;[
    edited March 2017
    Tamirelia wrote: »

can you point out wich one specific ? and more info please (take ss of your programs and fututers if dont mind so we can compare what we miss)

i have tryed all :(

like how many visual c++ you have? if so wich one ? if latest can you tell me wich one ? and so on because i got all done unless i missed some update

• ninnaninna
    Reactions: 300
    edited March 2017
    i got this problem too i have reinstald repeard and done everything i can but no luck yett. mapel workd just fine befor update.now i just get this stupid system error.
    am from eu maybe that has somthing to do whith it......