[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Oh boy, Oh boy, Lags after Emergency Maint

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited March 2017 in General Chat
So, I relatively have no lag except for 2x (with disconnections). But today, I cannot stay online for more than 5 or so minutes without a huge lag spike or partial Disconnection (log in screen)

Anyone else after the recent maintenance? Its only been since today for me...

Comments

• ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    The only 2 sources of lag I am currently experiencing are the kill quest lag and the FPS drop from viewing the inventory in full mode.
    I would recommend not accepting the hasty hunting event quest if you haven't already. I do not believe there is any way to forfeit if you already have, though.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited March 2017
    LittleTLK wrote: »
    The only 2 sources of lag I am currently experiencing are the kill quest lag and the FPS drop from viewing the inventory in full mode.
    I would recommend not accepting the hasty hunting event quest if you haven't already. I do not believe there is any way to forfeit if you already have, though.

Only way I can describe my lag is...odd. I get a very server side type lag where the mobs freeze but I can still hit, then I disconnect. I also have had a Runtime error (first time in years) and a lot of unhappy frustration. Its consistently around 5 minutes...and I am gonna do a test with the client "Data collection" on
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited March 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    So, I relatively have no lag except for 2x (with disconnections). But today, I cannot stay online for more than 5 or so minutes without a huge lag spike or partial Disconnection (log in screen)

Anyone else after the recent maintenance? Its only been since today for me...
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    LittleTLK wrote: »

Only way I can describe my lag is...odd. I get a very server side type lag where the mobs freeze but I can still hit, then I disconnect. I also have had a Runtime error (first time in years) and a lot of unhappy frustration. Its consistently around 5 minutes...and I am gonna do a test with the client "Data collection" on

I'm playing pretty surprisingly well in Scania after my recent thread. Hasty Hunting daily counters are quite a pain, but the weekly mission is running much more smoothly unlike in the past.

A server/world name would be nice to mention, just in-case it is due to server latency.
  • DominikoDominiko
    Reactions: 240
    edited March 2017
    i get in every mob map screen freeze also every time i use skills.... Its2Sharp4U like he said looks and smells like hasty hunting event... BTW LittleTLK!!!!! you should type or post a comment that is actually unfair those rewards from hasty hunting also those are super OP!! REWARDS!!! i think they will remove IT...

• DominikoDominiko
    Reactions: 240
    edited March 2017

"Firstly, the rewards aren't "Super OP". Secondly, I'm having zero issues, just training during x2 with pet loot on and totem - zero issues".

so... do you know the word "sarcasm" those rewards sucks and is making the game lag....
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited March 2017
    Guys...please don't be rude. We are all lagging, no need to argue about it. Strangely enough I lasted most of 2x with little to no lag.
    Keyan the Evan