[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crystals and Powder item stacking...>:(

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
We have had a number of upgrades to our item inventories over the past year! However, Crystals (Power, Luk, Dex, Wisdom, and Dark) and Powders still only stack to 100? I have posted about this before. We have production bags now and that is great but at this time I have 17 slots in my inventory that are occupied by powders that should only take up 6. The Crystals in my inventory (Crystals and ore) are taking up 18 slots and should only need 10. I don't know why these have been left out of the inventory upgrades but after so many years don't you think it is time to do something about it?
TorippiMekBooberpuppySlicedTimeIts2Sharp4U

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    While I agree with you that they should stack higher, at least they are tradeable. Why not move all but one stack of each item to a mule?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited March 2017
    i have more on mules...
    TorippiBooberpuppy
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited March 2017
    My mules are more ons, too.
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited March 2017
    These items are far less of an issue then other items that didn't stack past like 300 in one slot. Recently nexon introduced larger production bags and 20 slot bags for all materials/soul shards/recipe bags. In your case if you got your hands on a 20 slot production bag youd be able to hold TWENTY individual stackable items in one bag,Thats 2000 powders mate. Not trying to antagonize your way of playing but there has been tons of improvements with inventory space in past few months to the point where I used to complain about it a lot and now I don't even bother thinking about it anymore. also after V update we gained like 16? more slots in all tabs
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited March 2017
    Yes, please make larger powder stacks. I'm running out of room. ;_;
    This is from years of collecting:
    rh7Kqgo.png
    Invulgo
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited March 2017
    production bags are not just for powders they are for item crystals also. every other item in the game stacks higher now days. crystals go in the mineral bags and the other minerals at one time only stacked to 100. when the minerals item count per slot increased these should have increased also. why are crystals and powders being left out?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited March 2017
    so many items...
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited March 2017
    I also have many characters with stacks upon stacks of crystals and powders...heck even my crafting mules now have crafting mules. I would love to see these items stack in the same way that some of the other ores and herbs do!
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited March 2017
    Exactly! The people who are telling us to just put these items on a mule don't understand the true volume of our inventory. These items really need to stack higher.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited March 2017
    "Bump"