[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Suggestion] Put Jr. Boogie familiar in Tot's

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I believe this will help 87.8% of new players (because only 5 classes don't use mp) and 100% of regular players. Because a LOT MORE people than I thought don't know about the Jr. Boogie's mp recovery.
JettLuvsU

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    It'll help 100% of the new blazewizard bots.
    JettLuvsUKylehell007
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited March 2017
    or.. they can..you know.. kill Jr.boogie and get their own..

it's not like the drop table is broken with the familiar cards at the moment.
    JettLuvsU
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

What OP is saying is that many people don't know what the Jr. Boogie familiar could do for them.
    It's one of those tips that veterans know but newbies have no way to find out, unless they look for guides outside the game (and I don't know how many guides mention it, either. Most "guides" are just a list of training spots).

• TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

What OP is saying is that many people don't know what the Jr. Boogie familiar could do for them.
    It's one of those tips that veterans know but newbies have no way to find out, unless they look for guides outside the game (and I don't know how many guides mention it, either. Most "guides" are just a list of training spots).

(I also meant that quite a number of veteran players don't know it either, surprisingly)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    TheHoA wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

(I also meant that quite a number of veteran players don't know it either, surprisingly)

But those are unlikely to do Tot's tutorials, either. They pick and choose the ones they know to be useful (e.g., pet) and ignore the rest.