[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MVP Rewards. Scam?

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    Dominiko wrote: »
    This only means... Rewards for fools ...

Reminds me of the game, pre-big bang when it was a lot more social and there'd be a group hanging out in HHG or in Kerning and then there'd always be that fool that wanted to brag about how much money he had or spent and would do stupid stuff like smega'ing the alphabet one letter at a time.

people still do that

not as much as they used too though :o
  • PangusPangus
    Reactions: 900
    edited March 2017
    Just so you know, you're being reported for impersonating someone in-game. Good day to you sir!
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited March 2017
    Pangus wrote: »
    Just so you know, you're being reported for impersonating someone in-game. Good day to you sir!

What? I'm confused, who's being reported?
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017

I think it's the OP.
    They both got Pang in their names.

DarkPassenger
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited March 2017
    This whole system is dumb af
  • PangusPangus
    Reactions: 900
    edited March 2017

I think it's the OP.
    They both got Pang in their names.

Not sure who this person is (but I have an idea of who it is), but he's going around impersonating me while causing havoc in the forums such as cursing, flaming, creating unnecessary arguments, etc. Proper admins have been notified and currently waiting for action.

• SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Nexon need that cash flow bro
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    The reality is, that everyone will eventually be silver the minute they spend any money of the bronze tiers.

Also, the exp buff stacks with other exp system, so that is pretty nice.

Also what EXP buff were you talking about? The MVP Diamond Buff? The megaphone buff for the entire map? If not then the bronze tier exp reward's do not stack with other EXP Buffs.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited December 2017
    the potion COUPONS, I said COUPONS expire. once you use said COUPONS you get permanent potion
    I have potions I got from the coupons months ago still usable.
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited December 2017
    Rejoice! these are the people who are paying for the servers up keep XD all jks aside having to spend freaking almost 1k every 3 months is stupid hell triple A mmorpgs with a sub dont even charge that and they give bonuses on a regular, think the most i have seen from a game was WoW charging 65$ so you can skip to lvl 90 instantly and 20$ to buy a token so you can sell IN GAME for gold or pay gold to pay for game time as well.

But 900$-1k$ in the course of 3 months is kind of jarring when you get right down to it and i have seen alot of diamond users...in reboot! thats saying something. XD(the contradiction is real!)