[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New player looking for friends :(

KKenZzaKKenZza
Reactions: 200
edited March 2017 in Guilds
Hey guys,
I'm new to this game, playing on European - Luna Server ! I'm looking for people either new or experienced to play with, I don't really give much importance to that, just that if you're new, we could discover together and hopefully farm the same maps ( I'm currently lvl 7X ). And if you're an exper you could just help me out and teach me useful things ;) I'm don't want free stuff don't worry, I like playing games legitly.
My preferences would be to join a discord or teamspeak, I don't know if you have some community servers for that ?
I can speak french, german and english !
Hope to cya soon

ps: I'm no gurl sry

Comments

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited March 2017
    hello welcome! I love EMS players welcome to GMS !
  • WhitePlayboyWhitePlayboy
    Reactions: 310
    edited April 2017
    Hello KKenza you search for other players? add me WhitePlayboy
    AngelRose59
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 1,360
    edited April 2017
    I am RoseyPosey on there. It was supposed to be RoseyPosey, but I spelled it wrong. WhitePlayboy and KKenZza, I will add you both and KkenZza, is that your name on LUNA?
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Welcome to Luna,

Feel free to add me on Yonaku if you need any advice, hope you will have a nice stay!