[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game seem laggy to anyone...?

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
After the maintenance...Its just been super laggy for me lately. Anyone else?

Comments

• MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited March 2017
    True true. Getting worse
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    i don't have any noticeable lag other than the normal lag from farming monsters. It's been pretty stable today which is nice.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited March 2017
    Would be nice if people could mention server names.

World: Scania.

I haven't done any major bosses yet but I haven't experienced any major issues. Feels like that might not last long.

EDIT:
    I'm lagging hard as hell now. Dammit.
  • MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited March 2017
    World: Luna

Today I was lagging a lot in Muto PQ and disconnected two times. Killing multiple mobs at once and freezing it's just another day at work :m
    Still hoping for a better server stability..
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited March 2017
    For me...Im in Reboot, and normally I don't lag like...at all (except during 2x...) so suspicious lag...I tend to tell people about :P
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited March 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    For me...Im in Reboot, and normally I don't lag like...at all (except during 2x...) so suspicious lag...I tend to tell people about :P

Did you verify if your internet or computer was causing issues? I don't think it was the servers.
    Yes, I have checked. The Wifi has been a bit spotty due to the weather lately (all this rain man) but it doesn't cause the kind of lag I was having (client side mob freezing is what my internet will usually cause)
  • MayetalaMayetala
    Reactions: 1,520
    edited April 2017
    Scania has been full of lag between the hours of about 2:00 PM - 3:00 AM EST (11:00 AM - 12:00 AM PST, 6:00 PM - 7:00 AM UTC) for maybe about 3 months now. During the hours not mentioned, the game is playable about 9 out of every 10 days.