[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I want to start playing a new character.

ZerukanZerukan
Reactions: 780
edited October 2016 in General Chat
I have played pretty much every class, except I've only gotten so far. On some, I never got past the second job, some are even still at the third. What's a good class I should start working on and investing my time into, and if they're good for damage?
Though, I'm mostly looking for a class that'd I'd find fun to play. I did enjoy Demon Slayer, Kinesis, Shade, Angelic Buster, and Zero. (Aka they were the classes I actually got into 4th job.)
So what class should I play?

Comments

• FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited October 2016
    Blaster is pretty fun. High mobility and good at bossing!
  • SpiritofMirSpiritofMir
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited October 2016
    If you're looking for a unique playing style then I would highly recommend Evan.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    Demon Slayer and Kinesis are both really fun. DS is more mobile because of the gliding along with a flash jump.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    try giving kaiser a shot, fairly enjoyable good mobility with decent damage!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Asking what class one should play is so very objective. You should give more specifics, such as what sort of playstyle you enjoy. Ranged? Melee? Maybe a magic-user?
  • ZerukanZerukan
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

Asking what class one should play is so very objective. You should give more specifics, such as what sort of playstyle you enjoy. Ranged? Melee? Maybe a magic-user?
    Hard to decide between one since I like to switch around in most games, but I guess I would say ranged & magic.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Zerul said:

Aggraphine

Hard to decide between one since I like to switch around in most games, but I guess I would say ranged & magic.
    Do you like having few skills that you can spam all over the place, or managing a few cooldowns? Because Luminous can apply to the former, and Evan the latter.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

Zerul said:

Aggraphine

Do you like having few skills that you can spam all over the place, or managing a few cooldowns? Because Luminous can apply to the former, and Evan the latter.
    I've heard about Lumi's spammability. I guess I should try Lumi again.
  • UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited October 2016
    Zerul said:

NO LUMINOUS IS AWFUL MY BROTHER, Play Evan
  • YuniorYunior
    Reactions: 1,575
    edited October 2016
    What ever you do don't make a blaze wizard.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    Zerul said:

Aggraphine

Zerul said:

Aggraphine

yah if your lookin for good mobbing lumi's the way to go, though i cant say much for his bossing.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    edited October 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Zerul said:

Aggraphine

Zerul said:

Aggraphine

yah if your lookin for good mobbing lumi's the way to go, though i cant say much for his bossing.
    I've never really been one to do bosses. I don't really fund myself, so I can't do bossing.
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    You should make a Jett.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    Zerul said:

bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Zerul said:

Aggraphine

Zerul said:

Aggraphine

I've never really been one to do bosses. I don't really fund myself, so I can't do bossing.
    then definitely pick up lumi, ez to train with great mobbing.