[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mihile Link Skill "Knight's Watch" not working

RandomTKORandomTKO
Reactions: 620
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
Mihile's Link skill "Knight's Watch" animation still shows when casts but the cooldown icon at the top does not appear, nor does the effect of the skill to absorb enemy blows working. Not sure if it's happening to anyone else, or just me in Bera.

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format when posting in this subforum.

Bug type: Mihile Link skill "Knight's Watch" no effect.

Brief bug summary: My L208 NL in Bera had Mihile's link skill working before the BunBuxx update (not sure). But now when I try to use it, all I see is the animation, but no countdown icon or stat effect. I tried linking it onto my L188 TB today 4/4/17, and the same thing happened. Weird thing though, the Knight's Watch skill works on my L210 Mihile, but not as a linked skill on another character. Please help fix, thank you.

More details:
(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
-Log on to L188 Thunder Breaker in Bera
-Cast Mihile's link skill "Knight's Watch" (hotkey "K")

Character name: HawkeyeCK
Character level: 188
Character job: Thunder Breaker
World name: Bera
Date and time of the incident: 4/4/17, 7:30p est
(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I just used the skill on my Mihile and another character with the link skill and it worked fine.
  • DessonanceDessonance
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2017
    Bump to this, definately not working for me, just like he said the animation shows, but theres no buff effect and the skill doesnt go on CD.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Dessonance wrote: »
    Bump to this, definately not working for me, just like he said the animation shows, but theres no buff effect and the skill doesnt go on CD.

What server do you play?
    Could you fill out the form in the first post?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    It works fine for me.

What level is your Mihile?
    What class is the character that's supposed to be receiving the buff?
    Also (long shot) are you suffering from any of the symptoms listed here: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/151/memory-dll-corruption/p1 ?
    JettLuvsU