[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Item Suggestion for April

TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
Reactions: 2,235
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey Guys since Easter is around the Corner. I decided to make a thread about easter stuff. I made a easter mask that maybe they can implement into the game. I'm not betting any money on it but it might be a great idea if we can come as a community and make ideas for Nexon for the month of April. Your Suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!

[img][/img]n0phpDZ.png

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I'm hoping they'll have a sale of these commander masks/hats for april fool's or something.
    F28UCyW.png
    They haven't been available in the cash shop yet.
    JettLuvsUDaisukeHarutoStarrySWolf
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Takes them at least six months to implement a new item into the game.
    Why, even requests we made for hairstyles and faces that are already in the data, won't be able to get into rotation until May.
    This ship moves very very very slowly.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2017
    -waits patiently for the Lucid set/Midnight Set to be sold as a set and not in PSSB- Cmon Nexon...you want meh money...I know you do.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    -waits patiently for the Lucid set/Midnight Set to be sold as a set and not in PSSB- Cmon Nexon...you want meh money...I know you do.

Nexon: Yes, we do want your money. But we want more of it than you seem willing to part with. That's why we put those sets in PSSB.
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited March 2017
    would love prema version of these to be sold in cashshop at any time i'm willing to buy
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    I'm hoping they'll have a sale of these commander masks/hats for april fool's or something.
    F28UCyW.png

Weren't they in an event some years ago?
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    RikNL wrote: »
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    F28UCyW.png

Weren't they in an event some years ago?

Yes, but not permanent.
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited March 2017
    whos the girl with eyes covered with hair lucid? she doesnt look like her unless she got a haircut lol
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited March 2017
    Yakudle wrote: »
    whos the girl with eyes covered with hair lucid? she doesnt look like her unless she got a haircut lol

it is indeed lucid, before her newer look.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Nexon: Yes, we do want your money. But we want more of it than you seem willing to part with. That's why we put those sets in PSSB.

Well you would get more of my money if you released sets of items that I like...instead of PSSB...cuz I has budget. -sigh- I can dream.
  • TriniTrini
    Reactions: 750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Well you would get more of my money if you released sets of items that I like...instead of PSSB...cuz I has budget. -sigh- I can dream.

Yeah i've been sad when they released Lucid set in those box because obviously the winning rate is terribly low and when someone had the chance to get it (not me cause my luck suck with those boxes) they obviously sell for 10b+ ... So please nexon release Lucid set outside those boxes it make me sad to miss it even if i only need the overall only.
    Petalmagic