[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do I get the 10k RP? I switched already?

BIackbeanBIackbean
Reactions: 3,450
edited April 2017 in General Chat
My old thread was deleted and there were like 10 notifs that I wasn't active enough to check on, but then I checked the notifs and it says page is broken? So, please discuss here again and curious why my thread was deleted in the first place? Thanks guys!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    What do you mean 10k rp?

You can spend regular NX and get RP
    You can do Bosses, and get RP daily, some bosses weekly.

10k RP are part of the rewards for switching from direct launch to Nexon Launcher.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    I'd recommend submitting a ticket if you haven't already.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited April 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    I'd recommend submitting a ticket if you haven't already.

Oh wow congrats on your new position as Nexon or have you always had that blue frame around your posts o_o. idk been awhile since I last visited the forums! And yes, I have submitted ticket, but they're telling me that I was too late? But obviously I can't be late if I already switched multiples times and have been using nexon launcher since like forever ._.
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited April 2017
    A friend of mine has already gotten her rewards apparantly, and i also have switched already but im yet to receive any rewards either.
    BIackbean
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited April 2017
    So are the remaining people who have not yet gotten any reward going to get them after todays maintenance?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    So are the remaining people who have not yet gotten any reward going to get them after todays maintenance?

Supposedly so.
    Although the maintenance notice don't mention it, which is worrying because previous maintenance notices did.
    It's possible that, this being a patch update, they don't want to mix those rewards up with that. In this case, all the remaining people, plus whoever else switches by April 7th (the deadline for getting rewards for switching), will get their rewards in the maintenance on the 13th.
  • LiteBladexLiteBladex
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2017
    I migrated all the accounts into nexon launcher, only my main account got the reward box, my 2 other accounts still haven't get the box. Nexon not going to give reward for any players on this game update, because 1 of my account migrated on march 31th, still no reward. I don't see the post about distributing reward on today game update. I though the migration period end on april 7th. =(
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited April 2017
    still didnt get anything ._. makes no sense cuz i have must have had to migrate by this time....