[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unlimited mesos in bank

AeonTouch0fAllJobsAeonTouch0fAllJobs
Reactions: 580
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
with all prices gone up like crazy (Luna mesos is worth nothing now), it would be very handy if we could stock like 999 Billion in the bank... If I have to pay for a godly item now, I have to log in 4-5 mules to be able to pay for the item... The other day a friend of mine bought a frenzy totem and had to log in 16-17 mesos mules to be able to pay... that is ridiculous...
JettLuvsUSesomSlayer

Comments

• SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited April 2017
    It's true that it is kind of game breaking that some items exceed the mesos space in inventory required to buy that item.

Since inflation is growing this will continue to be a bigger problem in the future so I would really, really like to see this fixed.

• UsaniiUsanii
    Reactions: 210
    edited April 2017
    You sort of have to keep in mind these items and mesos values is up to the player, not nexon. I don't know how it happened in Luna, but obviously people messed up the "underground item value(s)," so it's not nexon's fault that it happened. Pretty sure the majority of the nexon dev team (since they obviously don't play) don't know how much an item is worth in any server.
    JettLuvsUEnepttastic
  • SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited April 2017
    Usanii wrote: »
    You sort of have to keep in mind these items and mesos values is up to the player, not nexon. I don't know how it happened in Luna, but obviously people messed up the "underground item value(s)," so it's not nexon's fault that it happened. Pretty sure the majority of the nexon dev team (since they obviously don't play) don't know how much an item is worth in any server.

The problem of the inflation is not fixable for Nexon unless resetting the whole economy, and that will never ever happen.
    Since there are more and more people who "farm" mesos (Too many ways to explain), either legitimate or illegitimate, the amount of mesos in the server as whole will grow, making the mesos itself worth less, making the pricing of items grow and grow..

That's why there needs to be a fix for a symptom of the inflation, since the inflation itself is not fixable.