[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pink Bean rewards

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Anyone know if the rewards are per ID or per world?
I usually play reboot but I have 40 characters, but I have 2 slots in windia where I used to play, can I do the pink bean level up and diary there and accept rewards in another world?

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    I'm curious about this as well actually. Mainly because it'd just be easier to level up the pink bean for the rewards in reboot rather than playing him in a normal world.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Somehow I doubt it can cross world boundaries.
    I only remember one event we had that did that - the Reboot Master Class event - and its entire purpose was to be cross-world. (And it was bugged, at that...)

But who knows, maybe we will actually get a detailed event notice for Pink Bean with all that nitty-gritty in it.
    And maybe the Easter Bunny exists.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    Somehow I doubt it can cross world boundaries.
    I only remember one event we had that did that - the Reboot Master Class event - and its entire purpose was to be cross-world. (And it was bugged, at that...)

But who knows, maybe we will actually get a detailed event notice for Pink Bean with all that nitty-gritty in it.
    And maybe the Easter Bunny exists.

Aren't hot time boxes tied to ID's?

I'm not saying they can't do an ID-wide event. I'm saying they don't usually want to.
    Hot Day boxes are free gifts, and Nexon doesn't want to give out more of those than necessary, so they limit them to one per account.
    But rewards for in-game grinding are a different thing. Take two Pink Beans to 100 on two different worlds, get two boxes on those two worlds. Just as doing attendance on two worlds gives you separate rewards in those two worlds. More cumulative playtime is good, in Nexon's books.

But we'll have to wait and see.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    PinkBean.png

One per ID.

Welp off to reboot i go XD
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited April 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    PinkBean.png

One per ID.

yeah it's once per account but have to have the pink bean in the world you want the character to get the rewards. Example: If I have a windia pink bean but no pink bean in reboot, I cant get the reward in reboot. tried it out, my reboot character couldn't get the rewards the windia pink bean opened up.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited April 2017
    So this means you can only do it in one world but one time
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    PinkBean.png

One per ID.

yeah it's once per account but have to have the pink bean in the world you want the character to get the rewards. Example: If I have a windia pink bean but no pink bean in reboot, I cant get the reward in reboot. tried it out, my reboot character couldn't get the rewards the windia pink bean opened up.

welp there goes my master plan XD
  • KushFirstKushFirst
    Reactions: 400
    edited April 2017
    Lots of people are reporting that they aren't getting the box from being lvl100

@arwoo can you see what's up?

Can confirm i got to level 100 did not get the reward
  • AyoitsianAyoitsian
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    How do you summon multiple pink bean pets without access to pet snack? Minor detail but still somewhat irritating.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    Yeah too bad its world only
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Ayoitsian wrote: »
    How do you summon multiple pink bean pets without access to pet snack? Minor detail but still somewhat irritating.

You cannot at this time. It appears the Beans are missing the Beginner skill that allows this.

Couldn't do it last time we had the event, either.