[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about mechs

ToastMasterJToastMasterJ
Reactions: 550
edited April 2017 in General Chat
just curious as to if the mechanic parts still drop, I'm level 142 and have been grinding in ToT monk trainees , aswell as dark wyverns. Total of 6 hours and have yet to find any parts.

All the articles I find are outdated so I can't rely on much , also to would like to know if any other mechs are having disconnection issues since the last patch. All my other toons are fine , but my mech is constantly crashing when big robo is used.

So yeh, please let me know if golden mech parts still drop, and of so where? I have big spider and 20% item drop for IA.

Server reboot

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited April 2017
    They do, but theyre more common as a boss drop item. I've gotten the gold leg from Zakum I think, but thats all I know drops from there.
  • ToastMasterJToastMasterJ
    edited April 2017
    just curious as to if the mechanic parts still drop, I'm level 142 and have been grinding in ToT monk trainees , aswell as dark wyverns. Total of 6 hours and have yet to find any parts.

All the articles I find are outdated so I can't rely on much , also to would like to know if any other mechs are having disconnection issues since the last patch. All my other toons are fine , but my mech is constantly crashing when big robo is used.

So yeh, please let me know if golden mech parts still drop, and of so where? I have big spider and 20% item drop for IA.

Server reboot

Mod note: one thread is enough =)
    edited April 2017

Server reboot

Also this is the third time I've had to repost this, this is the proper place for a question regarding MapleStory, so whoever you are stop deleting my posts and let me get information thanks .
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2017
    Heyo =)

One thread is enough.

I will reply to your thread soon, I need to log into my mech and screenshot something first.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Sorry, I don't know about Reboot, but the solid gold mech equipment appears in my inventory from time to time, in Kradia.
    Sorry I can't remember any specifics, I don't play mech so I just NPC those things without paying too much attention to what dropped them. I think they are supposed to drop from all mobs that drop Pensalir/Utgard gear (so, level 140+).
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    edited April 2017
    Really sorry @ToastMasterJ. I moved your thread to the question section, I totally forgot that section is hidden. Oooops, anyway it won't happen again!

fxhuaTC.png

I have gotten all of these items from daily bossing. Got some from HT and Hilla, lots form Zakum. So far I have not experienced these items drop from Krexel.

Actually I have been working on droprate gear, so I can check some mobs for you. Fun fun, hold on.
    ToastMasterJ
    edited April 2017
    Wow thank you,
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    edited April 2017
    Still trying to get a recipe to drop from Memory Monks.

XJaInNt.png

Got one!
    ToastMasterJ
  • Shiny_PidgeyShiny_Pidgey
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2019
    Hi guys! I'm also a Mechanic in Reboot and I'm still struggling to get my Pure Golden Mechanical Parts... I've killed Hilla, Zakum, and Horntail and I still haven't gotten anything... I tried both easy and normal zakum and got none. I tried easy, normal, and Chaos horntail and got none. Lastly, I tried hilla and still got none. The recipes are also hard to get... Can you guys please help me? I really need those parts.... Thanks a lot!
  • CornutzCornutz
    Reactions: 615
    edited July 2019
    i play Reboot and yes, you can get the Recipes. I don't remember where i was when i got them but i got almost all the gold parts but the engine to drop.
    Shiny_Pidgey
  • Shiny_PidgeyShiny_Pidgey
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2019
    Yah, I got some of the recipes, but I want to know if the actual parts drop... because I don't want to craft them... hehehe!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    The parts do drop, I've ended up with a fair handful of them time and again. As for where specifically, I'm not really certain.