[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event Hall lagging worse than ever

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I don't know what they did with the quest log whatever in this patch, but now I can't go above 2 FPS in Event Hall. It used to go up to 10...

Guess no point collecting points for any shops, then.

Comments

• BladesingerBladesinger
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, I have had the same problem. Sometimes shop NPCs are placed in Leafre or Hene in addition to the Event Hall, which is helpful, but not always. If the event hall lag can't be fixed, I think it should be made sure that event shop NPCs are placed in alternate locations as well.
  • WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited April 2017
    It actually improved a lot for me. I used to get one frame every couple of minutes, no exaggeration. Two frames per second is a godsend for me.
  • TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Reactions: 2,235
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I still lag like crazy still. Everytime they try and fix the issue it still doesn't work. I think they should remove it and build something else inplace of it
  • WhatdaheckWhatdaheck
    Reactions: 600
    edited April 2017
    I still have crippling lag. after the first second or so and....thats it for me. Used to have no problem before the merger.
  • MonsterLifeMonsterLife
    Reactions: 570
    edited April 2017
    never seen to have any lag whats so ever in event hall...but have terrible lag during 2x or farming with all of these easter egg.... anyone know why?