[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Take out Egg Chicks and Easter Eggs!

Comments

• BellamazedBellamazed
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited April 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Greetings everyone! We have some great news to share in regards to the Easter Egg event that was mentioned in my earlier post.
    While promised that we'd see the carry limit per egg type increased next year, it will be applied in this week's patch.

Maplers will be able to hold a maximum of 9,999 per each egg stack after this week's update.

Thank you,

Arwoooo~

This is honestly a better resolution that I ever expected, thank you so much :)
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017

NICE!!! Like WOAH?! Thanks MapleTeam!
  • GirthquakeGirthquake
    Reactions: 350
    edited April 2017
    that's a bandage on a sucking chest wound. the event is garbage and needs to be scrapped entirely. no one's gonna miss it
    DeeMon
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Greetings everyone! We have some great news to share in regards to the Easter Egg event that was mentioned in my earlier post.
    While promised that we'd see the carry limit per egg type increased next year, it will be applied in this week's patch.

Maplers will be able to hold a maximum of 9,999 per each egg stack after this week's update.

Thank you,

Arwoooo~

Thank you and the team for this.

I sincerely hope that the drop rate reduction and the higher inventory stacks apply to both the USE Red/Green/Yellow Easter Egg potions, and the ETC Easter Eggs.

And I fervently hope the fix doesn't get undone next year. (Have QA make a note to themselves to check it before the patch goes live next year, please?)
    JettLuvsU
  • MonsterLifeMonsterLife
    Reactions: 570
    edited April 2017

Thank you,

Arwoooo~

including the previous post where you said you will reduce the drop of eggs significantly, how significant will it be,,cause getting atm im getting like 10k every like 10 minutes...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017

Thank you,

Arwoooo~

including the previous post where you said you will reduce the drop of eggs significantly, how significant will it be,,cause getting atm im getting like 10k every like 10 minutes...

The reduction in drop rate, and the increase in stack size, will both take place in the maintenance tomorrow, the abovementioned "this week's patch."
  • MonsterLifeMonsterLife
    Reactions: 570
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Thank you,

Arwoooo~

The reduction in drop rate, and the increase in stack size, will both take place in the maintenance tomorrow, the abovementioned "this week's patch."

dont quote me and not answer my question..
  • GirthquakeGirthquake
    Reactions: 350
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Thank you,

Arwoooo~

dont quote me and not answer my question..

dont post on the forums if you dont want someone responding to you
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited April 2017

Thank you,

Arwoooo~

omg thanks!!

also pls.. reducing the drop rate significantly is even more important, cus when pets try to loot huge amount of eggs my game freeze

this proven that my first words in this thread was false.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited April 2017
    I will be so happy after the eggs are reduced and stack higher! I don't use them and would rather have just one or two stacks to dump rather than 15.