[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MAP/NPC] Event Hall Lag

Comments

• MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited February 2017
    Yeeees please... come oon
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    OMG I thought i was the only one, every time i entered the event hall, Just straight constant lag. It took me an hour to get out of the stupid thing. Tried again & after that i just left my character in there and logged on another one. Please fix this, I don't know where else to spend coins that i have when the event hall is just full of lag.
    I SUCCESSFULLY got one DMG SKIN. Even though i wanted to buy about 10. Rest In Peace Event Hall.
    Also was going to get Gacha medal and spend some cash on gacha but there is no point when i can't get inside without lagging.
  • MJarmoMJarmo
    Reactions: 240
    edited February 2017
    Customer Service says it's problem with our poor PC's, laptops or internet connection. They say, that it's everything fine for them and If you want to play MS, I need to buy a new PC. Yes, I've got answered for my ticket, that unfortunately, I can't access MS anymore. But I do, just instead of the event hall. That's miracle and I am doing unbelievable things playing MS :)
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Okay so there is so many post's about this but still no fix?
    3 of my characters are stuck in there and the rest completed the mardi gras quest but cannot turn it in because gaga and Cassandra are in event hall. As soon as i go inside i just have major lag, It move's frame by frame and then it disconnects after 10mins of lagging. Anyway there's a huge problem here, Event hall needs to be fixed or please take the current NPC's that have event quests out of there. I need to Do the Mardi Gras Event but just cannot.
    Please anyone. Just make a tiny game update. Updated the server lag maybe and the event hall lag / disconnect.
    Would love more of these events if i could possibly finish them.

Bug type:Event Hall Lag Disconnection. Cannot Receive Rewards For Current Event.

Brief bug summary: Everytime I enter The Event Hall i just simply disconnect or lag for 10 minutes frame by frame.

More details: Above.
  • ThroktarThroktar
    Reactions: 420
    edited February 2017
    The Event Hall has been lagging for so long, I forgot the last time I was able to enter the place without lag! It's horrible!

Please fix this Nexon!
    RikuSama
  • BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited February 2017
    I had this problem too and I have a solution! Before entering the event hall, make sure you unequip your pet, android, all totems, mounts, familiars....pretty much everything that adds an image to your character.
    RikuSama
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    We could use an Event hall fix ASAP. Sengoku high is inaccessible without it!
    RikuSama
  • RikuSamaRikuSama
    Reactions: 700
    edited February 2017
    fix that, or close event hall forever...
  • ThroktarThroktar
    Reactions: 420
    edited February 2017
    I can't enter the Event Hall without suffering MAJOR LAG regardless of channel I'm in! It's crazy!

Bellocan world.

Please look into this! Thank you!
  • Korea1996Korea1996
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2017
    Event hall lag
    whats the point doing so many event if i cant do nothing
    months without fixing it
    are you even working on it nexon? seriously?
    im tired of this lagg
    at least make some npc on town
    delete event hall
    and make npc in every town like before
    i cant see advance
    worse than i see more lag problem than before
  • isa1200isa1200
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    I'm also experiencing this lag, it's so annoying! Please Nexon fix this..
  • isa1200isa1200
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    I'm also experiencing this lag, it's so annoying! Please Nexon fix this.. [
  • DominikoDominiko
    Reactions: 240
    edited March 2017
    so.. it`s me or event still lags? cuz i dont see more discussions about it.... i tho they fixed it :(
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    It still lags.

You see no discussions about it because currently there is no event that requires us to go in there.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    Event hall still has the lag trio. Nexon saw us happy about trio being gone so the dropped them into event hall to watch us suffer
  • RannamaeRannamae
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2017
    Everytime I try to go into the Event Hall it lags so bad that I can't do any of the events and I have a hard time getting out. I am unable to control the mouse and Maplestory quits responding. I've tryed it in Zenith and Yellonde it's the same. I was at a friends with faster internet, but it didn't help. Ive also tryed other computers, so it must be a Maplestory problem. Please Help!!
  • TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Reactions: 2,235
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I don't know how others aren't lagging but we are. Ive been lagging for months with event hall. I just don't understand why they just don't replace it with another one to fix the problem.
    Rannamae
  • SSVKSSVK
    Reactions: 840
    edited April 2017
    trying to see what was in 12th anniversary shop and purchase something, however i go into it and happen to deal with the most unbearable lag ive seen and sadly its only me with a decent internet connection and a laptop that blows off the recommended spec easily. Can this be fixed PLZ?!!! you have us doing the event and we can't even the coins we saved to go see anything without going at like 1/20th fps in there. Town wouldn't be such a bad idea either you know to place like every other event shop.
  • JinTheHeroJinTheHero
    Reactions: 430
    edited April 2017
    The event hall is the most unbearable place to lag in. It sucks that they choose that place to turn in a lot of valuable event quests despite being aware of all the issues there. Town area is the best place for events, so they need to take that into consideration; unfortunately, that will not happen.
    SSVK