[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Rain

SabbmonsterSabbmonster
Reactions: 990
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Has anyone managed to catch any leaves? I haven't been able to figure out when this happens.

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited April 2017
    Some stay dry and others feel the pain
    JettLuvsU
  • SealSeal
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited April 2017
    13th minute of every hour in Henesys or Leafre. You can just afk and it should collect the falling leaves automatically and caps at 30. You then donate them to Cassandra in Event Hall (and the only reason I'm passing on the Event).
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    It only occurs from 3 AM to 3 PM PDT. So West Coast users are gonna have to leave their pcs on overnight lol.
    Seal
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited April 2017
    Seal wrote: »
    13th minute of every hour in Henesys or Leafre. You can just afk and it should collect the falling leaves automatically and caps at 30. You then donate them to Cassandra in Event Hall (and the only reason I'm passing on the Event).

Not every hour...i think only in limited hour..Cos i stand by after reset XX.13 The leaves didn't fall down..but if i was there around 2 pm PST, the leaves will fall. And you can only get 30 every hour
  • PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited April 2017
    Arwen wrote: »
    Seal wrote: »

Not every hour...i think only in limited hour..Cos i stand by after reset XX.13 The leaves didn't fall down..but if i was there around 2 pm PST, the leaves will fall. And you can only get 30 every hour

Same here
    Got 3attempts or leaves not dropping at the 13th min
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited April 2017
    Don't forget that you have to be on ch13 in either Henesys or Leafre to catch leaves. They don't drop on any other channel.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    RailBird wrote: »
    Don't forget that you have to be on ch13 in either Henesys or Leafre to catch leaves. They don't drop on any other channel.

That is incorrect. I've seen it rain (and gotten leaves) in ch 11.
  • SabbmonsterSabbmonster
    Reactions: 990
    edited April 2017
    Wonderful.
    Not only can I not do this Maple Rain thing because of the time, but I won't finish the Attendance Check either. And I can't do the Frankenbalrog either. Because I've never seen them spawn in the towns and the ones that spawn outside the town don't count. So there goes the achievements too.
    I'm frustrated. But I am trying not to be because technically, it's free stuff. Right?
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited April 2017
    I'm frustrated. But I am trying not to be because technically, it's free stuff. Right?

Can something that you need to put lots of effort into for a long period of time really be considered free?
  • ArwenArwen
    edited April 2017
    RailBird wrote: »

I think it's only for you want to open the frankenbalrog bag
  • ArwenArwen
    edited April 2017
    Wonderful.
    Not only can I not do this Maple Rain thing because of the time, but I won't finish the Attendance Check either. And I can't do the Frankenbalrog either. Because I've never seen them spawn in the towns and the ones that spawn outside the town don't count. So there goes the achievements too.

My experience is the leaves fall down at 11:13 am PST - 14:13 pm PST.