[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

In-Game Clock

Comments

• SparkzSparkz
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited October 2016
    Yunior
    Yunior said:

I think /time command wins.
    I am not sure how or why people are over-complicating such a simple solution.

Example:
    input: /time
    output: Server Time: XX:XX am/pm • Your time: XX:XX am/pm

A setting that allows users to change their time zone would need to be implemented.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Sparkz
    Sparkz said:

Yunior
    Yunior said:

Example:

A setting that allows users to change their time zone would need to be implemented.
    Such a setting is not necessary. The client runs on your computer, so it knows your local time.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited October 2016
    Sparkz
    Sparkz said:

Yunior
    Yunior said:

Example:

Speaking of complicating things.... do you know how easy it is to just add a world clock in our phone and set it to US/Pacific Time and you wonder why nobody does that ? I mean I love the /time idea... but just... is that what I want to see? I guess I'll just leave this to the imagination of the game developers to surprise us...
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited October 2016
    maybe through a simple "/time" command in chat
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited October 2016
    I'd approve this (even though my timezone is different from PST)