[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

{Scania} R>HEHEXD A new breed of guilds!

CubeProCubePro
Reactions: 475
edited April 2017 in Guilds
Hi! We are a new breed of guilds, fun, memes, twitch emotes, *roleplay (only via text on maple), events plus rewards for contribution/best meme/lvling and more! If you want to try a new experience please put your scania ign below and apply today! :D P.S. we will need an interview first as we want to stay legit, we are only a few days old but growing fast! have fun mapling :)

Just a little update on our status as a guild:
76,000 GP
Level 5
roughly 20 members~
We currently have a few giveaways going on, and more to come soon!
About me:
I have been around the block a few times, I know what a lot of people want from a guild, they want something new and exciting. I have been in quite a few top guilds in Scania at one time or another, and I just couldn't find something worth joining and staying in. I am just a guy looking to create a simple yet unique guild experience, we are here for fun, but also we will always stay legit!

What makes us more unique than others:
Besides having unique events such as rewarding the best memes posted, role-play days where you pretend to be a real pirate, and more, there are several things. We try out best to stay up to date with certain things, internet language (such as how bow dah), your favorite streamer/you-tuber's video's/streams, we like to learn more about what you like and add it into our guild so that we can grow together as friends! We try our best to bring you a pleasant unique guild experience!

Why should you join?
Even if you are not new, we have giveaways/events that can help everyone have more fun on Maplestory! We plan to do more events/giveaways in the future such as level 150 gear clean, JQ event (coming real soon), and finally of course post your best meme for a mystery prize. ;)

P.S.
Sorry if I repeated certain things through-out my post/edit, I wanted to make sure I give as much information about the guild and our direction as I could.

Update:
We have done a few successful events so far, hene pet park JQ, fav. meme contest, perm nx giveaway, we also had a roleplay day (text only), a few ppl took part in that, wasnt a huge success but thats okay, its there if my members want it! ^_^ We are currently level 11, ranked 290 this guild has been "officially" started for 1 month 3 days. we have atleast 5 members on during daytime, and night time, we sometimes get up to 10-15members during daytime, which is good for a new still growing guild. However most of our members are on at reset for bossing, we boss 2-3 runs everyday, as a guild and its LIT. I am still actively recruiting members, and have alot of events/plans for our guild and our alliance! Apply today~
AngelRose59

Comments

• NoobMayCryNoobMayCry
    Reactions: 310
    edited April 2017
    Best guild ever and im not even in it!
    JettLuvsU
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 1,360
    edited April 2017
    CubePro wrote: »
    Hi! We are a new breed of guilds, fun, memes, twitch emotes, *roleplay (only via text on maple), events plus rewards for contribution/best meme/lvling and more! If you want to try a new experience please put your scania ign below and apply today! :D P.S. we will need an interview first as we want to stay legit, we are only a few days old but growing fast! have fun mapling :)

76,000 GP
    Level 5
    roughly 20 members~
    About me:
    I have been around the block a few times, I know what a lot of people want from a guild, they want something new and exciting. I have been in quite a few top guilds in Scania at one time or another, and I just couldn't find something worth joining and staying in. I am just a guy looking to create a simple yet unique guild experience, we are here for fun, but also we will always stay legit!

Besides having unique events such as rewarding the best memes posted, role-play days where you pretend to be a real pirate, and more, there are several things. We try out best to stay up to date with certain things, internet language (such as how bow dah), your favorite streamer/you-tuber's video's/streams, we like to learn more about what you like and add it into our guild so that we can grow together as friends! We try our best to bring you a pleasant unique guild experience!

Why should you join?
    Even if you are not new, we have giveaways/events that can help everyone have more fun on Maplestory! We plan to do more events/giveaways in the future such as level 150 gear clean, JQ event (coming real soon), and finally of course post your best meme for a mystery prize. ;)

P.S.
    Sorry if I repeated certain things through-out my post/edit, I wanted to make sure I give as much information about the guild and our direction as I could.

Update:
    We have done a few successful events so far, hene pet park JQ, fav. meme contest, perm nx giveaway, we also had a roleplay day (text only), a few ppl took part in that, wasnt a huge success but thats okay, its there if my members want it! ^_^ We are currently level 11, ranked 290 this guild has been "officially" started for 1 month 3 days. we have atleast 5 members on during daytime, and night time, we sometimes get up to 10-15members during daytime, which is good for a new still growing guild. However most of our members are on at reset for bossing, we boss 2-3 runs everyday, as a guild and its LIT. I am still actively recruiting members, and have alot of events/plans for our guild and our alliance! Apply today~

What level do you have to be to join?

I don't have a character on Scania, but I am ready to make another one, somewhere, and if you Guild is good and active Guild, than I am ready to lvl up my new character and join!!!
  • CubeProCubePro
    edited April 2017
    NoobMayCry wrote: »
    Best guild ever and im not even in it!

Apply today!, make sure to msg me on forums please to make sure i am accepting the right person!
  • CubeProCubePro
    edited April 2017
    CubePro wrote: »

76,000 GP
    Level 5
    roughly 20 members~
    About me:

Why should you join?

P.S.

Update:

What level do you have to be to join?

I don't have a character on Scania, but I am ready to make another one, somewhere, and if you Guild is good and active Guild, than I am ready to lvl up my new character and join!!!

we would like you to be lvl 90 atleast for normal zakum, but we try to stay open, while still staying legit, we would like you to join,, add kishinfodayz, my other account, i can help you get there!