[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stop this

UzumeUzume
Reactions: 2,525
edited April 2017 in Rants and Raves
How dare you like everything? I see you everywhere, it doesn't matter what. You like everything for some odd reason. Why is it that you do this? Even if there's an argument in a thread, you like both sides of the argument. You don't even really post anymore, you just roam and like.
If you are going to continue to like everything, could you at least change your avatar every week? Thanks.

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited April 2017
    ....? who are you mad at.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    ....? who are you mad at.

A person on the forums who "Like"s a lot of posts.
    @Uzume, did you try PM'ing them to ask why they do this?
  • UzumeUzume
    edited April 2017
    No I didn't, but I should and I will.
    I really shouldn't have posted something when I was dead tired, sorry about that folks.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2017
    Change avatar into what exactly? :P

*cheap shots fired*

LF> Custom Avatars.

On a more serious note when I like a post it's one of the following reasons.

1. The content was funny
    2. The achivement was great
    3. Show users that I have read the thread/post to acknowledge the topic without replying to the thread. I don't always have the time or feel like posting. Depends on how long my day was, sometimes I just have to catch up really fast and note primary things before moving on. If you need me you can always PM me and I will get back to you when I can!
    4. I agree with this post

Point: When users like a post it can mean many things.

Why do you like posts?
    JettLuvsUDeadBotNewtAlexFscholar624
  • UzumeUzume
    edited April 2017
    number 4! It usually always comes from agreement, and I tend to use insightful when it's more, well, insightful.
    I guess it just sometimes confuses me when like I said above someone likes a post from both sides of a disagreement. I guess my brain is just trying to calculate the actions of others a little too much.
  • DeadBotDeadBot
    Reactions: 870
    edited April 2017
    Couldn't you just i don't know ignore the like's from the person?
    Is it hurting you? if not, why complain? this is the internet. anyone can like things or do things on here.
  • UzumeUzume
    edited April 2017
    Uzume wrote: »
    I really shouldn't have posted something when I was dead tired, sorry about that folks.

Anyway I already spoke to the person. This post might've come off as more harsh than I actually was, but I'm not enraged over it or anything lol.