[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

bosses

sakiaonosakiaono
Reactions: 610
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in General Chat
hey every one i was wondering how every one can solo bosses i searched lots of places and i cant find anything on how to do i so if any one can be so kindly is to tell me how to solo bosses IE zakum or huntail that would be great thank you

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I'm not sure what your question is.
    Are you asking how to get to the bosses? Like, where to find them?
    Or how to get strong enough to defeat them on your own?
  • sakiaonosakiaono
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    i want to know how to fight them by my self for example i want to fight zakum and the game wont let me same with other bosses
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2017
    You need to create a party. You don't have to invite anyone in for it to work
  • sakiaonosakiaono
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    no i tried to fight zakum normal and the npc said i need at least 2 people to fight him
  • sakiaonosakiaono
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    explain how to fight him solo and not easy version either thats a waist of 1 min and a half
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    sakiaono wrote: »
    explain how to fight him solo and not easy version either thats a waist of 1 min and a half

In order of steps to fight Zakum:

-Go to Entrance to Zakum Altar
    -Talk to NPC, acquire eye of Fire (Normal / Chaos)
    -Enter portal on far right
    -Create a party (Can be alone, Just open the Party Tab "P" Key by default, and select Create")
    -Click on NPC, enter dungeon
    -Drop eye of fire in the middle
    -Fight Zakum

When it comes to the fight itself, avoid the warnibg circles on the floor as the arms will slam down and kill you. When the pmatforms appear jump up obto then to avoid the fire, then keep an eye on the platforms for a red warning idicator that shows where a laser will be fired.

In stage 2 he starts glowing and sending out shockwaves that 1/1 you, nothing you can really do but tank through it and keep the heat on him

After he hits stage 3 avoid the falling rocks and get into the big green box when it appears, not bring inside it when he falls back down from the ceiling WILL kill you.

Also do note, while it is cool, the 2d skeleton system does suffer from a slight delay so sometimes youll get hit before the animation connects, do remain cautious when fighting him.