[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

REPEATABLE QUESTS

AngelRose59AngelRose59
Reactions: 1,360
edited April 2017 in General Chat
What are repeatable quests in Monster Homes? I did 6 of 10 of them, but I do not know what they are?

Thank You :D

AngelRose59

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    The repeatable quests show up every 3 hours. When you have some ready for you, you'll see a second rolled-up scroll, tied with a red ribbon, on the left of your screen, under the one that shows currently active quests (which is tied with a blue ribbon). Clicking on that second scroll will take you to Jules' room where Aya will tell you she has given you quests. Go back to your farm and the new quests (three of them) will now be in the blue-ribbon scroll (and the red-ribbon scroll will have disappeared).

Also, (just procedural nitpicking, feel free to ignore :) )
    - it's called "Monster Life", or just "Farm", not Monster Homes
    - please don't use ALL CAPS, it's like yelling
    - it would probably have been tidier to ask this question in the same thread you asked about gems in, since it continues on from the answer I gave there
    AngelRose59
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    Sorry about yelling. I just use that in the top bar before the post. But I won't anymore :D

I forget what the name of the farm is so that is why I called it Monster Homes :D

Yes, I thought about it, before I posted, but was not sure if the question would have been seen, that is why I wrote it in a separate thread. :D

I will remember these things from now on :D

You are totally correct. I do like to follow the rules :D And I wouldn't call it nitpicking. :D Also, I do not ignore things that are brought to my attention :D

Thank You for the "also" part :D

AngelRose59 :D
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited April 2017
    LF>revival of monster life
    JettLuvsU
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    Thank You :D I am currently d/l MS2. It is in 3 parts. I am going to look for revival of monster life now. :D
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    MapleStory 2 is only available in Korea and China right now.
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    Hi,

Thank You for sending me over there, bumbertyr. I am at Ayumilove and am waiting a response for the d/l. I downloaded the first part of MS2, but am having trouble with the 2nd and 3rd parts. They will get back to me, I am sure. That is one cool site. Thank You :D
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Thank You :D I am currently d/l MS2. It is in 3 parts. I am going to look for revival of monster life now. :D

Be careful what your downloading, I'm not sure what your getting is legit.

What do you mean?

I don't want to download something on my computer that is not legit?

It is from http://ayumilove.net/maplestory2/#comment-119009

Isn't that a legit site???
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »

Be careful what your downloading, I'm not sure what your getting is legit.
    Hi,

Thank You for sending me over there, bumbertyr. I am at Ayumilove and am waiting a response for the d/l. I downloaded the first part of MS2, but am having trouble with the 2nd and 3rd parts. They will get back to me, I am sure. That is one cool site. Thank You :D

wait, but I linked orange mushroom.

-confused-
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    WHEW!!! OK and Thank You!!!
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    wait, but I linked orange mushroom.

-confused-[/quote]

Yes you did. Don't worry, the other person sent me to another site that has the d/l for the Korean version turned into English, and that is where I got it from.

http://ayumilove.net/maplestory2/#comment-119009

The link above is where I got it from. Sorry, maybe I should have thanked him, but thank you for sending me to the OrangeMushroom site :D

And thank you A??????? for sending me to ayumilove.net :D
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    Sorry about yelling. I just use that in the top bar before the post. But I won't anymore :D

I forget what the name of the farm is so that is why I called it Monster Homes :D

Yes, I thought about it, before I posted, but was not sure if the question would have been seen, that is why I wrote it in a separate thread. :D

I will remember these things from now on :D

You are totally correct. I do like to follow the rules :D And I wouldn't call it nitpicking. :D Also, I do not ignore things that are brought to my attention :D

Thank You for the "also" part :D

AngelRose59 :D

Gotta go, gotta go. work, work, happy, happy! :D