[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

character slot coupons as hotweek

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Basically useless if we have 40 characters already. Shouldve given something else.
TanyaRissanessDeeMon

Comments

• TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited May 2017
    I always get sad when we get those as rewards lol.
    I wish for this one they would give us the option to choose a character slot coupon or inventory slot coupon. Inventory slot coupon you can at least use on side characters if your main is maxed.
    DarkPassengerRissanessSealemperor52
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited May 2017
    Tanya wrote: »
    I always get sad when we get those as rewards lol.
    I wish for this one they would give us the option to choose a character slot coupon or inventory slot coupon. Inventory slot coupon you can at least use on side characters if your main is maxed.

I agree with that
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    I mean, it's free stuff.
    It's unfortunate, but this is a 6.9k gift. I always look at it that I didn't do anything for these rewards - so w.e I get is nice.

Id rather they did what Tanya suggested. some people dont even use the free slots they have, they just have link skill mules and then the rest of slots are empty.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Some players already have max inventory/character slots and don't benefit from this.
    edited May 2017
    Sorrow wrote: »
    Some players already have max inventory/character slots and don't benefit from this.

storage slots
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited May 2017
    On one hand a choice is nice.... On the other do you people do this to food sample people?
    "Hmmm not into beef sausage... Got any pork I can sample?"
    RissanessFennekin
    edited May 2017
    On one hand a choice is nice.... On the other do you people do this to food sample people?
    "Hmmm not into beef sausage... Got any pork I can sample?"

they usually do, variety is what attracts customers in food industry. aside form quality
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited May 2017
    I usually ask what they have... Not suggest what they should have. But I actually seen a woman tell a sample lady that she should be putting out veggies for those that doesnt eat beef. The sample lady said "Jimmy Dean does sausages... But maybe next time we'll have some soy sausages next time"
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited May 2017
    Not everyone have maxed character slots, so it really helps people that are comming back to have this, specially with Union any chance to get max character is great.
    edited May 2017
    I usually ask what they have... Not suggest what they should have. But I actually seen a woman tell a sample lady that she should be putting out veggies for those that doesnt eat beef. The sample lady said "Jimmy Dean does sausages... But maybe next time we'll have some soy sausages next time"

oh, idk about veggies from a sausage vendor, but as far as samples go, when it comes to sausage, vendors usually have at least 2 kinds of sausages or whatever their product is, like at costco i was walking around and got some waffles, then they were like but wait, would you like to try our waffles with sugar baked into them.

but as far as the suggestion for the coupons, free stuff is free stuff but it just seems that it was a random gift, both my windia account and reboot are full thats why i bring this up
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited May 2017
    Well, then there's the free job advancement coins that was given out during hot week which only benefits explorers
    DarkPassenger
    edited May 2017
    xOtaku wrote: »
    Well, then there's the free job advancement coins that was given out during hot week which only benefits explorers

true but those are transferable through account
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    It's nice for new players still, but since EMS had free character slots it's pretty useless for me.
    Another option would be nice if you have maxed slots.
    JettLuvsU
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    Useless for others, not useful for you. What can you do? Don't worry about it too much.
    edited May 2017
    Bruise wrote: »
    Useless for others, not useful for you. What can you do? Don't worry about it too much.

useful* for others you mean, and this was monday. it's been passed.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Might as well put inventory space on mules I guess/add character slots in random irrelevant servers.
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Sorrow wrote: »
    Might as well put inventory space on mules I guess/add character slots in random irrelevant servers.

The issue with accepting the rewards on different servers is that it doesn't permit you to get the "Bonus" for acquiring every other hot week gift. Needs to be on the same server.

true but thats why you see the reward list first, if the list has a good item worth the bonus, then you do it otherwise id say divide through servers