[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Weekly Ban Data: 04/06/2017 - 04/12/2017

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited April 2017 in Vault
Here is this week's ban data we'd like to share with fellow Maplers:

7V6vx5S.png

We've reviewed the feedback that was posted in the ban data thread shared last week. We're currently in the process of acquiring the number of account bans in addition to the character bans to share in future Weekly Ban Data threads.

Additionally, we're still in discussion to show additional details in the future in regards to permanent bans made on a weekly basis.

Thank you everyone for your feedback,

Arwoooo~

NeospectorMegaScience_Cas_SesomSlayer

Comments

• ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited April 2017
    Hey, this is a nice idea! However, I think it will be more interesting to see the numbers for each server specificly, because these numbers don't mean a lot since we have many different servers!

What do you think?
    SealManiOh
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    ForumKous wrote: »
    Hey, this is a nice idea! However, I think it will be more interesting to see the numbers for each server specificly, because these numbers don't mean a lot since we have many different servers!

What do you think?

I don't see anything wrong with this. But the first change should be to show accounts not characters banned.

Obviously it's unlikely that any of these bans were 40 character accounts but even if each of them had only on average 5 characters the botting/hacking bans quickly drops to 500. It could be even less. On the extreme end of things if every account banned had 40 characters that's a whopping 64 account bans in a week.
    SealForumKous
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    ForumKous wrote: »

What do you think?

I don't see anything wrong with this. But the first change should be to show accounts not characters banned.

Obviously it's unlikely that any of these bans were 40 character accounts but even if each of them had only on average 5 characters the botting/hacking bans quickly drops to 500. It could be even less. On the extreme end of things if every account banned had 40 characters that's a whopping 64 account bans in a week.

i think its just "typo" cant be char ban ? or can?
    because will be stupid....
    or maybe its right in Luna there is guy selling meso for 4-5month with tons of smega evry day
    i hope those are acc and all servers ...

also i wonder if luna(europe) its part of this ?
    there are so many high lvl hackers( 200+) on low lvl maps wich can also indicate they been here for while
  • 2Short2Post2Short2Post
    Reactions: 640
    edited April 2017
    Interesting, no wonder i was moved up in the rankings :^)
  • DoggieWowDoggieWow
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2017
    I have an issue with the numbers , its not enough its one drop of water in the ocean start doing your job lazy GM's
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited May 2017
    these numbers are still not enough there are tons of them in every server.