[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Direct launch migration rewards

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Rewards will be distributed to players that have migrated from Direct Launch to Nexon Launcher between March 20, 2017 and March 26, 2017.
Rewards will be distributed to players that have migrated from Direct Launch to Nexon Launcher between April 3, 2017 and April 9, 2017. Please claim your rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before*11:59 PM PDT on April 30, 2017.

Last week's patch maintenance did not distribute rewards to the people who migrated between March 27 and April 2. I hope today's notice is inaccurate and those people will receive their rewards today.
AlexF

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    No luck.
    My account that migrated on March 27 still has not received its rewards.
    Anyone else?
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2017
    Dropping by to let Maplers who did not receive their reward for the migration know that we're checking into this.
    We'll be aiming to deliver the migration rewards to players next week.

Apologies for the extended push back on delivery.

Arwoooo~
  • DalethDaleth
    Reactions: 1,855
    edited April 2017
    I just kept using steam and I got the reward f3.
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited May 2017
    Still havent gotten the rewards on any of my accounts
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Still havent gotten the rewards on any of my accounts

They distributed the missing batch of rewards on April 19th and you had until April 30 to claim them from your giftbox notifier.
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited May 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    They distributed the missing batch of rewards on April 19th and you had until April 30 to claim them from your giftbox notifier.

Well that saddens me.. Did not read the scheduled maintenance, But i didn't see the rewards on my main account either so i ended up not checking others. Oh well..
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited May 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Well that saddens me.. Did not read the scheduled maintenance, But i didn't see the rewards on my main account either so i ended up not checking others. Oh well..

wasn't that worth getting it.
  • YoloYolo
    Reactions: 975
    edited May 2017
    LagTooMuch wrote: »

wasn't that worth getting it.

As i am currently prime scrolling a heart any rewards points would of been helpful, Too bad i decided to check mule account THE DAY AFTER IT ENDED like the dirty noob i am...

• BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    I thought it was forced migration. Isn't that like giving someone a cookie for deportation?