[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reverting to Basic Skin Damage?

HuanHuan
Reactions: 400
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I was wondering if there is anyway I can revert to the basic skin damage, I opened the 12th Anniversary Leaf Damage skin, hoping I could revert back but I could not.
Is there another way I can do so, without doing the Tower of Oz?
I've heard that if I go to the event map, there is an NPC who could sell it? (Except going to the event map would make me lag and never be able to play again)

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
-Huansy / Windia

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2017
    There isn't a basic damage skin in the current coin shop (which is accessible from most towns, including Haven, Heneseys, and Leafre).

Occasionally it comes in events, although none that we have currently have it. Currently the fastest way to get it would be Oz.

If you want to be able to revert your damage skin, you can save the skin by double-clicking on your character, opening the "equipped" tab, and pressing the "save" button. You can store up to 30 skins and load any saved ones for mesos.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    If you want to be able to revert your damage skin, you can save the skin by double-clicking on your character, opening the "equipped" tab, and pressing the "save" button. You can store up to 30 skins and load any saved ones for mesos.

Unfortunately, there is no way to "save" the default/basic damage skin, since it's technically a lack of damage skin.
    I have, in the past, asked for a way to revert to it
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/501/add-basic-damage-skin-button-to-damage-skin-ui
    and the CM at the time forwarded it, but it's been six months and nothing happened.
    Maybe it's time to ask again?
  • BaydenNBaydenN
    Reactions: 660
    edited May 2017
    If you really badly want the normal damage skin you can participate in Cross World PQ (instead of Tower of Oz), and spend your PQ Points on the normal damage skin. I forget how much it costs though :x
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    kritias shop?
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited May 2017
    I have one Basic Dmg Skin in one of my Characters. But I forgot where I got this from....It's Untradeable
    c471e047033345a584bfa41da24d2006.png

• BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    I think the skin is sad now that you don't want it. Oh well!