[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"An Illegal program has been detected" Root Abyss

Comments

• MalyshaMalysha
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2017
    I play a Xenon and I get the illegal program detected popup on Von Bon as well as Pierre and Crimson Queen. Interestingly enough it has never happened with Vellum, likely because there is no chest to normal attack. It lets me pick up all my items and I can claim my maple reward points but I disconnect upon leaving through the portal. I could sit in the room as long as I want and it doesn't disconnect.
  • sakiaonosakiaono
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    when ever i kill pierre and then open the treasure box the game gives me a notice stating that i am hacking the game when im clearly not if anyone can tell me what is going on that would be great and if its a glitch in the game can you GM'S fix it i dont want to get banned from playing maple thank you in advance
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/11801/an-illegal-program-has-been-detected-root-abyss/
    It's problem Pierre C.Queen and Elite Bosses share at the moment.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited May 2017
    Happened to me..mostly after i killed an elite boss.

Character name:: RavenMiel
    Character level: 226
    Character job: Battle Mage
    World name: Scania
    Date and time of the incident:
    Happened to me already many times. And this is just happened around 02:20 PM PST. When this happened i have to open the boxes from elite boss quickly before the GM Bot dc me. Fix this..it's so annoying.

0d6f49460873420885796b9d3b0ea888.png

• DoctorChineseDoctorChinese
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    Hi gm's,
    Everytime i open the box of the crimson queen i get disconnected by the reason of hacking, the same by pierre. would you please like to take a look at that.
  • im0invisiblim0invisibl
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    Bug type: Always gets a "Illegal Program Detected" Message after opening chest from Crimson Queen and Pierre

Brief bug summary: Right after opening chest via attack button, message pops up. And I will be send to world selection screen after go through portal in boss room

Steps to reproduce: - beat Crimson Queen or Pierre for Chest to appear
    - open chest via attack button

Character name: Korwa

Character level: 170

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 10:40 EST
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    everyone is affected by it u aren't going to get banned its one of those nexon screw ups btw happens to crimson queen and pierre both chaos and normal
  • phrant1cphrant1c
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2017
    please fix this... it is very annoying and we lose our soul weapon every time for pierre and queen
  • BrendiruBrendiru
    Reactions: 530
    edited May 2017
    It's such a weird bug that it disconnects you when you hit a chest with normal attack, whether if it's RA or reward stage chest. Not fun when it's 2x and all the buffs disappear because of that..
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    Looks like Nexon is aiming to fix it in this week's patch:

Scheduled Game Update - May 11, 2017
    [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes
    Players will no longer disconnect when opening the treasure chest after defeating Crimson Queen or Pierre in Root Abyss.
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    I already confirmed it with normal Queen and Pierre earlier today and forwarded that specifically.

Are there any other bosses where this message appears?

This happened to me just a few minutes ago while I was fighting the first boss in Alishan. I was on my level 76 Blaze Wizard, and was on long enough to beat her, but as soon as I cleared the quest, I was disconnected. I've never had this happen before today...

Character Name: IncendiaAsh
    Class: Blaze Wizard
    Level: 76
    World: Reboot
    Time of Incident: 4 PM CST
  • LitoLoliLitoLoli
    Reactions: 320
    edited June 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    I already confirmed it with normal Queen and Pierre earlier today and forwarded that specifically.

Are there any other bosses where this message appears?

This happened to me just a few minutes ago while I was fighting the first boss in Alishan. I was on my level 76 Blaze Wizard, and was on long enough to beat her, but as soon as I cleared the quest, I was disconnected. I've never had this happen before today...

Character Name: IncendiaAsh
    Class: Blaze Wizard
    Level: 76
    World: Reboot
    Time of Incident: 4 PM CST

If this is happening again, it must be a different sort of issue because I cleared Shao without any problems after reset. This last glitch with RA bosses was happening to everyone no matter what.