[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ayumilove.net/maplestory

AngelRose59AngelRose59
Reactions: 1,360
edited May 2017 in General Chat
MapleStory Flash Games
Flash Game does not require download nor install. Play on browser!
HackerStory V0.23
Ayumilove HackerStory V1
HunterStory V1

I was wondering something . . . it says MapleStory Flash Games

But, it has the word Hacker in it? I got this on Ayumilove.net/maplestory?

Can I play these games without being afraid of a Trojan or bot getting into my computer that would destroy my game playing on MapleStory?

Thank You

AngelRose59
  1. Do you play this?0 votes
    1. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I want to try it out.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• SealSeal
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited April 2017
    It's a flash game which means it's a game you can play on the browser without having to download anything, though that doesn't mean you can't get malware for simply visiting a website. Ayumilove seems to be a pretty reputable site though.

Anyways, it's not a private server so it isn't anything you would get in trouble for and it seems to be called "Hacker"story because you automatically level without doing anything and such haha.
    AngelRose59
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    Seal wrote: »
    It's a flash game which means it's a game you can play on the browser without having to download anything, though that doesn't mean you can't get malware for simply visiting a website. Ayumilove seems to be a pretty reputable site though.

Anyways, it's not a private server so it isn't anything you would get in trouble for and it seems to be called "Hacker"story because you automatically level without doing anything and such haha.

Thank You :D
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    Seal wrote: »

This is such a fun and cute game. But I am going to play MapleStory while I am playing this too :D

I think I can do both, anyway :D

I am learning as I go along, because I have never hacked before, so it is teaching me stuff that I will NEVER use on ANY game :D

• BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    Sometimes in life we try new things. Sometimes we fail when we do and get malware. Shall we take this chance today?
    AngelRose59
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited May 2017
    Bruise wrote: »
    Sometimes in life we try new things. Sometimes we fail when we do and get malware. Shall we take this chance today?

Am I taking a chance with this? I was told that it was a reputable site? I don't know? I don't want malware on my computer or cellphone for that matter?

• AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Bruise wrote: »

Am I taking a chance with this? I was told that it was a reputable site? I don't know? I don't want malware on my computer or cellphone for that matter?

No you're fine - that person replied to two pages of old threads.

It is flash, so make sure you have the latest updated version to be safe - but the site is reputable.

Is he trying to win some kind of award? Two pages of old threads is a bit ridiculous!!!
  • earlzorkearlzork
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2017
    Hi, I was banned from MS because I was defeating monsters too fast or something? They kicked me but I was able to immediately reboot and go back in the game. (AngelRose59) I am typing this from my Hubbys account. I was just wondering why that happened? I am on the discord ms channel and they told me that that will happen from time to time. I took an attack potion, I think it was during a double exp/item event, as well and I also ate something that improved my attack, so that made me like lightening!!! Can someone tell me why this happened?