[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fusion

SlickBackSlickBack
Reactions: 320
edited May 2017 in General Chat
If you could fuse two classes what would it be? I was going to say ca not fuse two classes of the same group but nexon likes to put limits on things and I don't want to.

hayato for mobility skills and dawn warrior for power

Shadower for balance and nighlord - close distance and long range.

I'm still thinking of a few combinations

Comments

• QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    kanna for spawn and bishop for exp best support class
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited May 2017
    Hayato for speed and range of attacks with Bandit line of Explorer Thief for buffs and style of attack.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    Kaiser for power and bossing and dual blade for attack speed
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited May 2017
    Battle Mage and Luminous... It'd give BaM's the range we need. We'd be unstoppable... Or evan and luminous, I think that might be even better. Using reflection or ender while Mir wrecks everything.

Dark Knight and Demon Avenger would be great with cross surge and self revival with a class based on hp usage.

Mercedes and wild hunter... So many hurricane lines. With mercedes' 5th job skill, and Wh's another bite... Oh gosh.

Phantom with... Really any other class that isn't an explorer. Phantom and night walker would be interesting. I feel like phantom would be incredible with 3 shadow partners.

I don't really know what a cool pirate combo would be. I guess that Bucc and Tb would work well. With Tb's arc charger, and bucc's power guage, that'd actually be pretty cool.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Hero for power and Kanna for utility.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2017
    Dual Blade's decoy + Night Walker's extended servant and shadow illusion and jump attack throwing properties

Assuming the 14 attack were lifted, having shadow illusion, mirror target, mirror image, extended servant will create so many clones. Jump attacking will would be catastrophic on mobs. Having shadows, decoys and reflections at the same time is just badass.
  • SlickBackSlickBack
    Reactions: 320
    edited May 2017
    would be cool to see something like this happens to cut down the limit of chars on an account. Would be able to fuse 2 lvl 150 chars (cuz i don't power lvl classes to 200) in the process you lose both chars.

but yeah those are some really nice fusion ideas so far in the comments.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited May 2017
    Kaiser for transformation and bowmaster for bow, bow kaiser!
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited May 2017
    Wind archer for speed/mobility/arrows flying everywhere, Kanna for more monsters for my arrows to hit :D
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited May 2017
    I would fuse Wild Hunter with Marksman, so he would spam snipe at super fast rate and be able to walk with jaguar so mobility+damage, imagine spamming a 4475%dmg skill at the same rate as the 200%(i don't know WH %dmg in the main skill).