[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Roll Back

Comments

• xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited May 2017
    Nope. Wrong. Max the game allows is 4x through buffs and events. I had 9 buffs going and my max was 4x. Holy Symbol only adds 1.5x but it won't go past 4x period.
  • OrionTempestOrionTempest
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Nope. Wrong. Max the game allows is 4x through buffs and events. I had 9 buffs going and my max was 4x. Holy Symbol only adds 1.5x but it won't go past 4x period.

16 buffs, 10x "Buff Bonus EXP"

QIHdNB7.jpg
    31BravoCiFkrskTubaWillowRosenberg
  • CiFCiF
    Reactions: 710
    edited May 2017
    i was smashing down more than 10x from buffs somehow here in khroa... even for 30mins, phant main using 9 buffs(put on haste to add a lil) + 3 decent v skills.... are u sure u were looking at the right line @xNailKaiser because i was getting 4m exp per mob...
    31Bravo
  • 31Bravo31Bravo
    Reactions: 255
    edited May 2017

16 buffs, 10x "Buff Bonus EXP"

QIHdNB7.jpg

RB, BOIS
    WillowRosenberg
  • CornelioussCorneliouss
    Reactions: 420
    edited May 2017
    If i was lvl 117 before that maintence i stay 117 or back 100 ??
  • SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    There is no rollback. You decide what that means.
  • 31Bravo31Bravo
    edited May 2017
    There is no rollback. You decide what that means.

Community Managers have been wrong before. :^) I don't want one, but it's usually what Nexon does..
    krsk
  • SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    edited May 2017
    With how little time has passed, how much has been spent, and how many would be affected. It'd be easier to let a handful keep their easy levels than rollback everyone and refund everything.
    hydroflaskk
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    edited May 2017
    I was only getting 4x at Arcane River with 9 buffs.

Let's see I have at my disposal:

Concentration
    Hyper Body
    Sharp Eyes
    Battle Pact
    Maple Warrior
    Overload Release
    Ward Evil
    Diabolic Recovery
    Forbidden Contract
    For Liberty
    Echo Of Hero

9 out of 11 because Echo and Concentration need warm up time.
  • CubeProCubePro
    Reactions: 475
    edited May 2017
    With how little time has passed, how much has been spent, and how many would be affected. It'd be easier to let a handful keep their easy levels than rollback everyone and refund everything.

i wont argue it wud be easier for them, however, it was wut? 2-3hrs? and if ppl at 198 can gain 3 lvls from pb was it? imagine abusing that for the 2-3hrs, so unfair for the rest of us
    31Bravo
  • CornelioussCorneliouss
    Reactions: 420
    edited May 2017
    thats my first time here so i dont know how it works thats the first time i became lvl 117 i hope no get back to 100
  • SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    edited May 2017
    Eh, everyone had the opportunity for the exp boost had they done the same. As is, the handful that did it got lucky. No reason to make everyone lose because a handful won.
    krsk
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    edited May 2017
    It would have been worse if it was now items exploding at ungodly levels off of monsters. That would have required a rollback of some level. Be glad it was only exp.
    31Bravokrsk
  • CubeProCubePro
    edited May 2017
    Eh, everyone had the opportunity for the exp boost had they done the same. As is, the handful that did it got lucky. No reason to make everyone lose because a handful won.

feelsbadman, so those who know about stuff "that should not happen" get to keep gains right? seems fair to me...not
  • 31Bravo31Bravo
    edited May 2017
    CubePro wrote: »

feelsbadman, so those who know about stuff "that should not happen" get to keep gains right? seems fair to me...not

Everyone who killed a monster was affected. lol.
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    edited May 2017
    Well with all the maintenance cycles going on and downtimes extending to infinity, the EXP buffs are kinda paltry at this point. Adding up lost play time, you're going to break even in gains versus downtime.
    krsk31Bravo
  • CubeProCubePro
    edited May 2017
    31Bravo wrote: »

-.- why do i bother tbh, ur right, every1 who killed a monster and saw it, cool grats on 2-3hrs of OP exp. grats guys u did it, 4head
  • 31Bravo31Bravo
    edited May 2017
    31Bravo wrote: »

-.- why do i bother tbh, ur right, every1 who killed a monster and saw it, cool grats on 2-3hrs of OP exp. grats guys u did it, 4head

The game was up for about an hour and a half. lol
  • PIggyBankPIggyBank
    Reactions: 220
    edited May 2017
    Its just like a 2x exp event nothing specail so a rb is not needed
    31Bravo
  • NewtNewt
    Reactions: 535
    edited May 2017

You're basically insinuating that we should be silent and accept that we were unlucky for something that wasn't even supposed to happen. That's highly unfair and exclusive.