[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ADMIN Please respond!!

gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
Reactions: 1,075
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I bought many Re:zero boxes and among those boxes I got the Re:Zero medal. 5 minutes later, the game shuts down. WiIl I lose this medal because of this unscheduled maintenance?? Please respond.

Please do not make threads directed at the moderators

Comments

• link37890link37890
    Reactions: 1,430
    edited May 2017
    gvnalmanza wrote: »
    I bought many Re:zero boxes and among those boxes I got the Re:Zero medal. 5 minutes later, the game shuts down. WiIl I lose this medal because of this unscheduled maintenance?? Please respond.

There's no roll back; don't worry
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    gvnalmanza wrote: »

no, Admin already said no rollback
  • SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    There is no rollback so there should be no loss of items/progress.
  • GargulaGargula
    Reactions: 855
    edited May 2017
    Good thing you're not in Reboot.
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited May 2017
    Thanks guys and admin ALexF for responding. I was very upset when the unscheduled maintenance happened (at first i thought something went wrong with the game). After getting what I actually wanted from the boxes (the medal) I was angry that I could have lost it, especially after spending alot of money for it. But no roll back so it sounds like it's all good.
    edited May 2017
    There was rollback, i left my shadower at 59, logged in at 56 and a few equips missing
  • SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,616
    edited May 2017
    There was rollback, i left my shadower at 59, logged in at 56 and a few equips missing

Possible glitch, I started to train right after patch from where I left off, and after the unscheduled Maintenance I saw no changes to my exp from where it was before, File a ticket to maybe address this. But I can confirm there was no rollback on my end.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017

It's logs you in to the last save point. If you go to cash shop or change channel you create an "manual" save point and will be sure to keep your progress.
    edited May 2017
    Sanjay wrote: »

Possible glitch, I started to train right after patch from where I left off, and after the unscheduled Maintenance I saw no changes to my exp from where it was before, File a ticket to maybe address this. But I can confirm there was no rollback on my end.

nah it's alright, level 130 now