[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Emergency Maintenance: 5/11/2017

Comments

• HermitoHermito
    Reactions: 310
    edited May 2017
    I m still waiting for the game.Tired really. T.T
    Kirimai
  • KirimaiKirimai
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    FreshIka wrote: »
    I've been dying to play hopefully we all get some goodies when we get back on, I thought the game was working because when i went on I had to do a little update lol but it was still the same lol xD

A compensation would be welcome, definitely.
  • SASSYCATHYSASSYCATHY
    Reactions: 710
    edited May 2017
    Is Nexon going to extend cash items like stores to compensate for lost time?
  • dead1ylegenddead1ylegend
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2017
    As always nexon will extend Cash items, they always do . There all will be no Roll back . i been playing for nearly 12 years maple has only had very few roll backs . Arwoo already confirmed there will be NO rollback earlier in the post . everyone please enjoy you mapleing and your grinding .
  • JeroidDarkyJeroidDarky
    Reactions: 320
    edited May 2017
    The game is up but it is still not fixed.... @Arwoo
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    The game is up but it is still not fixed.... @Arwoo

Not fixed in what way?
  • JeroidDarkyJeroidDarky
    edited May 2017
    permits / stores/ things like that in the fm are all wonkey and not working properly when u try to use them
  • Elite_XEXElite_XEX
    edited May 2017
    Worked fine for me. Got an Orchiroid from Free Market just fine. Shop and Heart were working good.
  • ShadualShadual
    edited May 2017
    Anyone else getting a blank 'Maplestory' error message as they're starting up the game? Never happened before and I can't seem to fix it..

http://imgur.com/1E9oNfl
  • JeroidDarkyJeroidDarky
    edited May 2017
    Server check please..... we need the permits / stores / trading fixed asap :(
  • Darkhunterx2Darkhunterx2
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    Help! , I can not enter the Galicia server 12-05-2017 Peru 9:10 pm. Welcome. Enter the characters, but from there stands and leaves the game, help please!