[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Character Anyone?

Comments

• RoseDropRoseDrop
    Reactions: 875
    edited May 2017
    Made a new character in Reboot for the event before the emergency maintenance. Made an Aran named Lyraen, makes me happy to go back to my warrior roots. I'd be happy to add you to my friend list in game. :)
  • FaLLeNxEvaNFaLLeNxEvaN
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2017
    Ok I need help lol... For Reboot should I make a F/P or BM?
  • FaLLeNxEvaNFaLLeNxEvaN
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2017
    Ok nvm, I decided to go with BM. My ign is SimpleBow if anyone still wants to add. (Reboot)
  • JcastriaJcastria
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    Mines Jcaastria for now but im considering choosing another class
  • GreygooooseGreygoooose
    edited May 2017
    I just started 3 days ago. Demon slayer currently lvl 120-125. Haven't played for very Long time. Could need some help from experience player as I've no idea what to do now. Add me up MrSmallEye (reboot).
  • JcastriaJcastria
    edited May 2017
    I just started 3 days ago. Demon slayer currently lvl 120-125. Haven't played for very Long time. Could need some help from experience player as I've no idea what to do now. Add me up MrSmallEye (reboot).

Exactly, i feel the same way. By the way, ign is Jcastria