[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

in which server should I start?

uberzeekuberzeek
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Hey guys, probably many topics like that were made. I wanna play this game again after not playing it couple of years. 23 years old right now :)
Where should I start? Scania/Bera/Reboot ? Population is a big factor for me.

Thanks!

Comments

• PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    Well from my understanding Reboot has one of the bigger populations, but it comes down to what u wanna spend time on :) Reboot is more time consuming to get your range up since all is paid with mesos, in the other worlds you can just throw a few dollars on nx to gain range quickly. All come down to how you wanna spend your time =)
    uberzeekDough
  • uberzeekuberzeek
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    Well from my understanding Reboot has one of the bigger populations, but it comes down to what u wanna spend time on :) Reboot is more time consuming to get your range up since all is paid with mesos, in the other worlds you can just throw a few dollars on nx to gain range quickly. All come down to how you wanna spend your time =)

Is Bera / Scania as populated as Reboot?
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    uberzeek wrote: »
    Is Bera / Scania as populated as Reboot?

I believe Scania has a decent amount of people playing, no idea about Bera tho :/

• TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited May 2017
    I believe Scania is the more popular option lol I moved from Scania to Reboot and like it better tho tbh but it depends on your playing style
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2017
    With the new level up events in Reboot...I would say to join Reboot. I play Reboot as well :P (Came out of Maple Retirement for this...)
  • LakshmiLakshmi
    Reactions: 310
    edited May 2017
    At this point it's either reboot or scania
    Lair