[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How long does it take for good hairs to come back

pirateisthebestpirateisthebest
Reactions: 100
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Royal hair for male always seems so much crap compared to female eveey rotation. They bring back like 1 good hair every few months lol

Comments

• NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    Some hairs they bring back a lot more often than others. And yeah, I agree that lately the male royal styles haven't been anywhere near as good as the female ones. Hopefully sometime in the near future the royal styles rotation will include some hairs that aren't odd-looking for the guys.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited October 2016
    pirateisthebest

Royal hair for male always seems so much crap compared to female eveey rotation. They bring back like 1 good hair every few months lol
    What male hair do you fancy?
    Lilyflower
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited October 2016
    I feel like it's becoming more and more random. There used to be a kind of pattern where most styles reappeared after a couple of months.
    I noticed that some styles are reappearing more frequent though, while other styles seem to have permanently disappeared.
    pirateisthebest
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    they gave like the best "royal" hairs during maplehood like wild tangles and all that good stuff
  • pirateisthebestpirateisthebest
    edited October 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

pirateisthebest

I know im gonna get hated for this. Overgrown (i heard it was out about a month ago but i did not play during that time). However i know that the hair wont come back for a few months because thats just how things work and honestly not s good idea to do that lol
    edited October 2016
    pirateisthebest

Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

pirateisthebest

I know im gonna get hated for this. Overgrown (i heard it was out about a month ago but i did not play during that time). However i know that the hair wont come back for a few months because thats just how things work and honestly not s good idea to do that lol
    Not
    Niightseeker

Some hairs they bring back a lot more often than others. And yeah, I agree that lately the male royal styles haven't been anywhere near as good as the female ones. Hopefully sometime in the near future the royal styles rotation will include some hairs that aren't odd-looking for the guys.
    I remember a while back i waited 3 months for the overgrown hair for my old main male. Thats just honestly not fun lol. Came back last weekend and found out overgrown was out a month ago. Do i have to wait 2 months more?
  • EliseElise
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited October 2016
    I couldn't tell you. They come back so randomly that I don't know. Some hairs are in almost every other rotation, while others haven't been seen since 2012 (Starling hair). It's even worse lately--they only seem to rotate the same like 10. The new ones almost never come back for a second run, and if they do, it's about a year later.
    And I agree, the male styles have been bad lately. I don't have any male characters that need hairstyles (they're all perfect IMO), but I always feel bad for guys. But to be fair, the ones for girls are pretty bad too. Just not as bad as the guys. This week is the first in awhile where the girls have a lot of good ones. The two new ones are good, and the short one is good too. And blowdry isn't bad. So, it's FINALLY 4/6 that are good. But that was after weeks of junk. I only remember Neinheart being OK for this run for guys. >_<;. But I would have to double check.
    edited October 2016
    Elise
    Elise said:

I couldn't tell you. They come back so randomly that I don't know. Some hairs are in almost every other rotation, while others haven't been seen since 2012 (Starling hair). It's even worse lately--they only seem to rotate the same like 10. The new ones almost never come back for a second run, and if they do, it's about a year later.
    And I agree, the male styles have been bad lately. I don't have any male characters that need hairstyles (they're all perfect IMO), but I always feel bad for guys. But to be fair, the ones for girls are pretty bad too. Just not as bad as the guys. This week is the first in awhile where the girls have a lot of good ones. The two new ones are good, and the short one is good too. And blowdry isn't bad. So, it's FINALLY 4/6 that are good. But that was after weeks of junk. I only remember Neinheart being OK for this run for guys. >_<;. But I would have to double check.</p>
    Yeah i had to wait couple months for overgrown hair on my old main. Just came back after a break and started a new main on reboot. Found out overgrown was out on 9/14 but that just means i need to wait like another couple months for the return :/