[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I can't login my account in Nexon Launcher !!!

ZygardeZygarde
Reactions: 805
edited May 2017 in Tech Support
mvUbbk.png
I clicked Reactivate and it makes me change my password. I changed 3 times but that error still appears.
Please help me solve this problem !!! :(

Comments

• SkywritSkywrit
    Reactions: 310
    edited May 2017
    THATS EXACTLY what happened to me tonight! Someone please offer up some information about this ? I want to play my account and cant.. its maddening :(
  • SkywritSkywrit
    edited May 2017
    And I'm guessing no one bothers helping anyone and I doubt any real nexon employee ever sees this section sigh~
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Skywrit wrote: »
    And I'm guessing no one bothers helping anyone and I doubt any real nexon employee ever sees this section sigh~

Yes. You're much better off contacting live chat support.
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    Zygarde wrote: »
    mvUbbk.png
    I clicked Reactivate and it makes me change my password. I changed 3 times but that error still appears.
    Please help me solve this problem !!! :(
    THATS EXACTLY what happened to me tonight! Someone please offer up some information about this ? I want to play my account and cant.. its maddening :(

Have you two migrated your accounts? And have you tried doing a full restart of your computer?
  • SkywritSkywrit
    edited May 2017
    No I have not migrated and yes I restarted my PC. I can log onto my other account but not my main. There was no reason to deactivate my account so suddenly like that, this has to be some kind of bug with them, not getting a password correct two times and this is what you get ?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    No I have not migrated and yes I restarted my PC. I can log onto my other account but not my main. There was no reason to deactivate my account so suddenly like that, this has to be some kind of bug with them, not getting a password correct two times and this is what you get ?

Just to clarify, when was the last time you were able to play on this account?
  • SkywritSkywrit
    edited May 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

I last played my account (main char) at 5:45 am CST , 15 mins before the 2x event ended today May 14, 2017. I lvled my char (221) mins before I signed out and tried to resign in. Thats when my account was deactivated the biggest problem is no code is being sent to my email. The exact same email I use to sign into my account, is not being sent any code to "reactivate" my account.
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

I last played my account (main char) at 5:45 am CST , 15 mins before the 2x event ended today May 14, 2017. I lvled my char (221) mins before I signed out and tried to resign in. Thats when my account was deactivated the biggest problem is no code is being sent to my email. The exact same email I use to sign into my account, is not being sent any code to "reactivate" my account.

If you can login fine with your other account, try contact live chat / send a ticket and see if they are able to help you fix your account.
    Also have you checked your spam folder on email? for some reason sometime my recovery request ends up in there.
  • SkywritSkywrit
    edited May 2017
    I did check the spam folder and even logged off thunder bird to go to my email account through AT&T in case it was being held up or not coming through to Thunder Bird, I found nothing. A big thank you for your kindness, I do plan to try to talk via live chat. Thank you again.
  • SkywritSkywrit
    edited May 2017
    After speaking with three different GM's in live chat I'm still not able to play my account. I was told my account was ok I just needed to reactivate, I was told it was fine just use a different browser to log on, ( that didn't work) , I was told to clean my DNS (that didn't work) I was told to go white list nexon.net with my email provider (that didn't work) I was told to wait for couple hours for this and check my email, by the time I woke up (no sleep in 17 hrs no wasn't just maplestory , family issues etc) I checked my email there was still no links or email from nexon , live chat was closed by this time, so It looks like I'll have to live chat again tomorrow. At a total loss here as to what happened to my account. I will say, these GM's were nice to me and did try to help, its just nothing worked.
  • SkywritSkywrit
    edited May 2017
    I've also added to my ticket, even offered nexon my email account, I have no problem with them going onto my email to see this for themselves and to try to fix it. I have service through AT&T which is yahoo now, several people have told me yahoo can be problematic I'm not even sure what they meant about yahoo.