[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Reboot server in Beyond patch?

SkylarliciousSkylarlicious
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
looking to come back to the game and start new/make friends during summer. I suggest a new reboot server in gms or europe in the next patch.
im from EU

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    looking to come back to the game and start new/make friends during summer. I suggest a new reboot server in gms or europe in the next patch.
    im from EU

KMS got reboot 2 in their Beyond update. but that may change in gms.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    GMS doesn't need another Reboot. Just increase channels. EU could use one.
    edited May 2017
    if it does come to gms like in kms, itll be for server stabilization
    edited May 2017
    Reboot does need a second server, when the kids get out of school, the server gets unstable, mornings are usually the best time to play, once it hits 3pm + the spikes in latency issues come up.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Do we really need another fake server?
  • GargulaGargula
    Reactions: 855
    edited May 2017
    JushiroNet wrote: »

Tell me more about your "credit card simulator" server.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    Gargula wrote: »
    JushiroNet wrote: »

Tell me more about your "credit card simulator" server.

If you two have anything more constructive to say about the topic, please do so. Otherwise making or fueling types of comments is unnecessary.

People chose Reboot because playing progression was much easier. It's a server hosted by Nexon America and it's pretty official.

Not everyone moved to Reboot because they're stable in the server they're in and possibly has spent money on permanent cosmetics, which most of the time Reboot doesn't have those types of offers.

We're in this together as a community and the best you two can do is agree to disagree or discuss it in a manner that won't get this thread locked.

Lets not try to ruin it for other people and let them have an opportunity to post a constructive piece towards the suggestion.
  • DemiheartDemiheart
    Reactions: 1,360
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    im from EU

KMS got Reboot 2 in their V patch.
    edited May 2017
    Demiheart wrote: »
    im from EU

KMS got Reboot 2 in their V patch.

oh damn, so maybe gms wont get it, thanks for correcting me
  • mrwildermrwilder
    Reactions: 220
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    It would totally make sense to announce Reboot 2 on EU. Especially since they actually said they were intended to make one in the first place.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited June 2017
    But Reboot gave normal server problem, having fewer players. And Reboot is here because KMS was too lazy to improve normal server by adding or raising considerably some drop rate of stuffs, like cubes and cubic blades. It's really stupid that drop rate of cubics are WAY lower than cubes and I am not counting commerci voyages and just from elite monsters its not enough. I felt like it's easier to get cubes from daily bosses and even bags from playing Frito mini-games and Inferno Wolf final reward. Also Mysterious Veins.

If we improved normal servers from beginning, then Reboot would never exist.
  • MajmanMajman
    Reactions: 660
    edited June 2017
    @thrakkes

Reason why people play reboot is because it's not P2W and you have to gather stuff for yourself so it feels much more worth to invest time into it since there isn't any shortcuts.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited June 2017
    Majman wrote: »
    @thrakkes

Reason why people play reboot is because it's not P2W and you have to gather stuff for yourself so it feels much more worth to invest time into it since there isn't any shortcuts.

It could be possible in normal server but at some point, but some players are just lazy to gather their own stuffs but Nexon is not generous with normal server in term of cube and cubic drops and stuff. I use to gather stuffs by myself here in Mardia. I got Tyrant Boots and Gloves by myself! Took down hard magnus myself and actively doing Kritias invasion when we could kishin glitch. I used to use nova stuffs before and also Homecoming top/bottom until almost 300k buffed on Hero until 6 months after Commerci came out. So when I say Nexon needs to improve normal server, I am right on this. End game boss HP is also stupidly high especially Lucid. What is the point of getting Arcane set if we need ton of funding (20k+ main stat plus maxed nodes lv).